cjmanner    0

Hello all, 

I just put a new Seidon 240 in my HAF 932 case. I'm wanting to configure it for push/pull and am wondering what fans I should go for. At the moment I have the stock fans mounted at the top of the case as intakes with the radiator below them. I'd like to put an additional two fans on the radiator. I'm running a FX-9590 processor that I would like to OC, so getting the most out of the seidon 240 is pretty important. 

I was thinking about putting jetflo fans on top as intake (push), and keeping the stock fans (I think they're Cm blademasters) on the bottom.

Is matching the fans important? should I bother upgrading the fans or would another set of bladmasters be sufficient?

world    84

If I remember right, jetflo fans have much better static pressure than blademasters. While it would still work fine with non-matching fans, you'll probably see better performance with all matching fans (with jetflo fans being preferred over the blademasters).

I would say if you want to overclock a decent bit, you should get all jetflo, since they're much better suited for radiator cooling.

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    179

If I remember right, jetflo fans have much better static pressure than blademasters. While it would still work fine with non-matching fans, you'll probably see better performance with all matching fans (with jetflo fans being preferred over the blademasters).

I would say if you want to overclock a decent bit, you should get all jetflo, since they're much better suited for radiator cooling.

i agree ..Jetflo is the perfect choice :D