Rich Malpass

2-pin WST cable/connector

My case is a Storm Trooper. I'm still in the building phase. One of the cables coming down from the front panel plugs and lights has a 2-pin connect that is only marked WST. It is NOT the "HD LED", "Power SW" or "Reset SW" which are well marked. What is this cable/connector used for? Is it the PLED (power LED)? If so, it doesn't fit the pin spacing my mother board provides.

Thanks,
RAM

post-93364-0-77147100-1408814527_thumb.jpg

I would still like to know what this connector is for. But here's my status update. I finished building the PC and all is working good without this connector plugged into anything. The power light on the case comes on so I don't believe it is the PLED. Maybe this is an extra fan wire. If anyone knows for sure, please reply.

Sunday Morning    174

My case is a Storm Trooper. I'm still in the building phase. One of the cables coming down from the front panel plugs and lights has a 2-pin connect that is only marked WST. It is NOT the "HD LED", "Power SW" or "Reset SW" which are well marked. What is this cable/connector used for? Is it the PLED (power LED)? If so, it doesn't fit the pin spacing my mother board provides.

Thanks,

RAM

hi there,

iam not preety sure too :D

but if iam not wrong that cable use for LED fan

try check this link : http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/landing/trooper/home.php?page=faq

http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/9923-storm-trooper-stryker-wiring/

hope this can help you out :D