Rigsern    0

Hello, lately I received (finally) my enforcer case (without the side fan).

I've noticed that it comes with the Megaflow front fan and another pretty simple rear fan.

I wanna know if having 1 Megaflow front fan and 1 Megaflow top and 1 Jetflo rear fan is enough for overclocking or should I maybe use x2 Jetflo in front, x2 Jetflo in top and x1 Jetflo in rear?

Also, I wanna get the Seidon 120XL and I would like to know if I can fit Seidon 240M in my case on top or not?

And if I will get 120XL, can I change the fans to whatever fan I would like to put there in the size of 120mm (something like SickleFlow)?

Thank you!

Sunday Morning    177

Hello, lately I received (finally) my enforcer case (without the side fan).

I've noticed that it comes with the Megaflow front fan and another pretty simple rear fan.

I wanna know if having 1 Megaflow front fan and 1 Megaflow top and 1 Jetflo rear fan is enough for overclocking or should I maybe use x2 Jetflo in front, x2 Jetflo in top and x1 Jetflo in rear?

Also, I wanna get the Seidon 120XL and I would like to know if I can fit Seidon 240M in my case on top or not?

And if I will get 120XL, can I change the fans to whatever fan I would like to put there in the size of 120mm (something like SickleFlow)?

Thank you!

Hi there,

i try answer you question about the seidon 120xl and seidon 240m

my answer ..

1,Enforcer cannot fit the dual radiator on the top .. pls refer cooler master site.

2, for seidon 120xl pls refer this link : http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8166/6kvh.jpg

Rigsern    0

Hi there,

i try answer you question about the seidon 120xl and seidon 240m

my answer ..

1,Enforcer cannot fit the dual radiator on the top .. pls refer cooler master site.

2, for seidon 120xl pls refer this link : http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8166/6kvh.jpg

So according to what you say I can switch the fans on the Seidon 120xl to whichever I like? Or only to the SickeFlow?

Sunday Morning    177

So according to what you say I can switch the fans on the Seidon 120xl to whichever I like? Or only to the SickeFlow?

as long we have 120mm fans we can change it

like my seidon 120v i change it from jetflo 120 to stickeflow 120m :D

Rigsern    0

as long we have 120mm fans we can change it

like my seidon 120v i change it from jetflo 120 to stickeflow 120m :D

Yes but the Seidon 120xl comes with pretty simple fans, the change of the CFM for the highest or lowest won't make it work worse?

Sunday Morning    177

dude,

im not preety sure for class XL but if for class V iam preety sure that .... no noise or worse :)

Fyi ....

my PC running 20 booting in 12 hour for office hour and for weekend running 20hours (Ragnarok online) and iam glad iam owner for class V

i just share what i have :D this is only V class :D