Sign in to follow this  
mraston

CoolerMaster AquaGate WaterCooling System help

mraston    0

Hi all,

Just purchased my CoolerMaster AquaGate WaterCooling System just a few questions before i install it , im a uk member.

1) How often do I need to re-fill the water tank where the coolant goes in and where do I get replacemant fulid from or coolant

2) Is it best to put the unit inside or outside my system?

3) Is it reconmended to do a leak test for 24hrs before installing it ?

4) Is there any planned optional extras for this unit?

5) Can you add uv dye to the water tank?

Thanks Richard

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

1) i dont know, as for coolant theres a problem getting hold of it as most companies dont sell it but CM are working on distributing it

2) probabbly outside as internal incurs a slight heat increase, but its more convienient inside

3)i odnt know

4) yes an LGA775 (socket T) adaptor and a GPU block i belive

5) i dont see why not (dont hold me to it tho)

Ryan    0

I hope I can answer all your questions

1) How often do I need to re-fill the water tank where the coolant goes in and where do I get replacemant fulid from or coolant[/b]

* In my case I would say in a month, this depends on how long do you intend to run your computer. If you keep on removing the hose once in a while, it will also lessen the coolant.

Note: Be sure to have a tissue or a piece of clothing to cover the hose when you disconnect it from aquagate.

* Where did you get your unit? Tell them to order CM coolant.

* I bought the aquagate for it's innovative purposes. It is the only liquid cooling that can fit in your drive bay.

If your case has a front panel like the wavemaster. Its up to you.

* Not really, you can test them for 2-3 hours. Be sure to install everyting including the PCI card before you can test them.

* they said optional feature for the Video card but i'm yet not sure.

* CM would not recommend. The color of the coolant will fade in a month.

mraston    0

ok kool i orderd it from overclockers uk not arriving till monday tuesday at latest so will let u know how i get on installing it

Hi all,

Just purchased my CoolerMaster AquaGate WaterCooling System just a few questions before i install it , im a uk member.

1) How often do I need to re-fill the water tank where the coolant goes in and where do I get replacemant fulid from or coolant

Thanks Richard

Pretty much Ryan and Mindless answered all of your questions already so i'll just fill in a little here and there.

1) We have the coolant for sales so just get your reseller that you're buying it from to carry it or you could contact ron@coolermaster.nl and he will point you to one.

2) This is up to you really. Of course if you leave it in a place where the fan can pull in the most efficient amount of airflow then the coolant will be better.

3) We recommend for you to do a leak test for an hour and you're good.

4) There will be new upgrades for the Aquagate that will support LGA775, GPU, HDD, and Northbridge.

5) We do not recommend using UV dye in the coolant.

ninuhadida    0
4) There will be new upgrades for the Aquagate that will support LGA775, GPU, HDD, and Northbridge.

but do you have to change something from the aquagate? eg. the pump?

cause if you don't you can get koolance blocks... but i personally prefer to wait for the cm ones :D

i think i'll get the aquagate when i have the money (cause right now i'm trying to get my hands on a 3.2ghz prescott:D) if i can i'll get all the blocks :D though i think you should come out with an aquagate that have a copper rad and a more powerful pump :wink:

btw, how much does the pump push? and if i get it from america can i plug it in a 240v wall socket?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

surely the aquagate is not powerful enough for a gpu cpu nb and hdd cooling

but if i knew the aquagate was getting a nb block i woulda bought one *slams head into desk* but my mobo uses a weird mechinism to clip ot the mobo so would hte aquagate block be suitable to getting glued to the nb using thermal glue bonding sorta stuff