JynxPvP    0

Heey guys, so I'm building a gaming computer for the first time, and I need some advice. I'll be choosing a monitor later on so I don't know my resolution yet. It should be somewhere from 1080p - 1920p. I'm looking to play and record minecraft and other 3D games at 60+ fps. I'm trying to stay under my 1500$ budget, but a few bucks over or under is definitely reasonable. I already have a set parts list, but would like to see what you guys pull together aswell.

Here's my parts list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/JTBOT65/saved/nqQcCJ

Tell me what you think is good, or needs improving on my build aswell, I love feedback.

Thanks! :)

kikoandr0id    0

suggestion: go with liquid cooler for the cpu, not the airflow...there are pretty descent aio cpu water cooled units around the same price as this.i have this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103197&cm_re=cooler_master_nepton_140xl-_-35-103-197-_-Product

and i am so happy with it. if you can get it, get it, its worth the extra $20 :)

Sunday Morning    177

Hi there,

Cant Help .. because your link is not under cooler master product ... ( i think is not allowed )

and would be nice if you can attach your spec .. maybe we can giv you some tips

kikoandr0id    0

yeah, my advice still stands: get the nepton 140xl for the cpu, the one listed in that link is just miserable. . . you will experience throttling because of the temps with the listed cpu cooler . . .