Yanni Inglis

Cm storm Mizar questions

Sorry I've got a few questions about the mizar,

Does the CM storm mizar have on board memory so once you set it up I can turn off the software and use it on other computers? 

How many on board profiles can be stored on the mouse? 

Also Can macros be bound to the left mouse button? & can you edit the delay times individually within the macro?

albert    0

hallo

i have a question about the Mizar

I miss a double-click function on this Mice.

i want the double-click on the wheel button.

cant i set a macro to use that?

thx

I also have a Mizar Question. I just purchased one and I am downloading the software. I noticed that there are two firmware updates, one for LOD < 2.8mm and one for LOD < 1.1mm.

Can anyone PLEASE explain the distinction, so that I don't blow the wrong code into my mouse? I'd hate to turn it into a doorstop on day 1.

world    84

LOD refers to lift off distance, meaning how high off the surface your mouse has to be until it stops tracking your movements.

LOD < 2.8 mm will have a higher lift off distance than the LOD < 1.1 mm. I haven't tried the Mizar out yet, but in some cases lowering the LOD may affect the tracking capabilities of the mouse on certain surfaces (usually lighter colors, glossy)

So I would recommend that if an LOD of 2.8 mm is alright for you, to stick with that. If it seems too high, then try out the 1.1 mm.

Hope this helps!

LOD refers to lift off distance, meaning how high off the surface your mouse has to be until it stops tracking your movements.

LOD < 2.8 mm will have a higher lift off distance than the LOD < 1.1 mm. I haven't tried the Mizar out yet, but in some cases lowering the LOD may affect the tracking capabilities of the mouse on certain surfaces (usually lighter colors, glossy)

So I would recommend that if an LOD of 2.8 mm is alright for you, to stick with that. If it seems too high, then try out the 1.1 mm.

Hope this helps!

Perfect, thanks!

I REALLY appreciate your help!!!

Pclinde    197

can someone say me the red led dpi plz? ty you

I believe 1600 not sure. :)