kikoandr0id

g550m or gx lite 600w or b 600w?

kikoandr0id    0

Hi guys, i have a really straightforward question, since my research ended up getting me much more confused then when i started it; 

first, here is my machine (the psu is missing now, thats why i need this help):

intel core i7 3770

cooler master nepton 140xl

kingston 2x8GB @ 2400MHz

oz agility 3 120GB ssd

hitachi 2TB hdd @ 7200rpm

asus dvd rw

sapphire gtx 760 

since i need a good psu for this (gonna do some vm's and moderate gaming sometimes), i have a choice between these psu's that are available in my country (sadly its a small country):

Cooler master GX lite 600W

Cooler master B 600w

Cooler master G550M

which one of these three psu's gonna be the best for my machine considering what i plan on doing on my machine? i ask this only because i got a "feedback" from some people that say some of those are junk psu's and you should buy bla bla bla... So, straightforward question -> which one of the three psu's listed? 

Thank you and sorry for my lengthy post :)

Sunday Morning    177

Hi guys, i have a really straightforward question, since my research ended up getting me much more confused then when i started it; 

first, here is my machine (the psu is missing now, thats why i need this help):

intel core i7 3770

cooler master nepton 140xl

kingston 2x8GB @ 2400MHz

oz agility 3 120GB ssd

hitachi 2TB hdd @ 7200rpm

asus dvd rw

sapphire gtx 760 

since i need a good psu for this (gonna do some vm's and moderate gaming sometimes), i have a choice between these psu's that are available in my country (sadly its a small country):

Cooler master GX lite 600W

Cooler master B 600w

Cooler master G550M

which one of these three psu's gonna be the best for my machine considering what i plan on doing on my machine? i ask this only because i got a "feedback" from some people that say some of those are junk psu's and you should buy bla bla bla... So, straightforward question -> which one of the three psu's listed? 

Thank you and sorry for my lengthy post :)

Hi There,

i have G750M and i dont have any problem  :D

why not try get G650M :D

kikoandr0id    0

the wattage is not that important now, i can get any of the three psu's, pretty much the same price. but the thing is some people said that the two (the gx lite and the B) both @ 600W are low quality and junk, and thats why i decided to come here and discuss that. so, the gx lite or the b @600W ? and those are good psu's , wont let me down? 

Sunday Morning    177

i would go with that, but since i will be using the system mainly for running multiple virtual machines, the b600 will be enough and reliable?

Im preety sure that B600 can run into you system without lagging :D