Joseph Miller

n600 case and 240L side mount liquid cooler not fitting

I have a n600 case and a glacer 240L liquid cooler. I got the case because it has a 240mm rad slot on the side and one on the top and a 120mm slot on the rear. I figured id never run out of space for rad's lol. the problem is the 240L doesn't fit, I had the odd idea that the cooler master case and cooler master cooler would fit together. so what i've had to do is just put the rad into the side its tall enough it barely fits and has  high tension on it so it stays snugly, I was wondering if perhaps i've done something wrong in my install attempt, I was wondering if anyone else has tried to put this 240L into the n600 case. but it barley fits into the case at all on the side, it fits the top but then I cant install my mb the ram would slam into the fans, so side mount is my only option with this mb. out side of that I love the case and the cooler, but I really would like to secure it down with a screw or two