CRAZYGOTEXYM

Where can I repair the cable in my COSMOS II

Hi there,

I just unpacked the Coolermaster Cosmos II case from ebay. The package seemed to be in orginal seals. But after unpacking it, I found that three of the cables connected to the fan control panel are without connector heads, and the inside copper wires are exposed directly. I did some research on the internet, and figured out these three cables are HDD LED, Reset SW, and Power SW. I will attach images below. Image 1 is what it looks like at the moment, and image 2 is what it should be.

Because the purchase date is July 8th. It is almost one month past. I have no idea that it is a faulty good from the ebay seller or it is a mistake made by manufacturer. So, I am wondering that if I want to repair the cable where i should return the case? should i return it to ebay seller? Or should i return it to coolermaster as i think it is within the warranty you should provide? I am living in Sydney in Australia. Please advise me the next step i am supposed to do. And please respond to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

post-92736-0-21296800-1406373142_thumb.jpg

post-92736-0-78348900-1406373146_thumb.jpg

Hi, there,

I triple checked the cables, and i found HDD LED, RESET SW and POWER SW connector. So the question becomes that

Is the right that in COSMOS II there are 3 exposed wires among the cables connected to the fan control panel or the front USB console?

Is there anyone who can help me? Is that a defect during manufacture, or supposed to be like that? And what are they used for if the three exposed wires should be there?

CM Jerry    43

Hello, 

May I know where your location is?

I can help pass your problem to customer service.

Please let me know if any help.