Hi guys, I recently purchased a Cooler Master Seidon 120V. It has not arrived yet, but I want to replace the stock fan on the radiator for the Seidon 120V with another fan like the Corsair SP120. Is this possible? I have heard many complaints about the fan noise and if I replace it with another one, will it improve the performance and cooling of the Seidon? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks, Josh. 

Sunday Morning    177

Hi guys, I recently purchased a Cooler Master Seidon 120V. It has not arrived yet, but I want to replace the stock fan on the radiator for the Seidon 120V with another fan like the Corsair SP120. Is this possible? I have heard many complaints about the fan noise and if I replace it with another one, will it improve the performance and cooling of the Seidon? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks, Josh. 

Hi Josh,

Im not preety sure about that :D

Just share what i have

Fyi

iam owner seidon 120v and i dont have r problem :D

and already change my fan to Jetflo ... the fan is very2 awesome for me :D

• Upvote 1

CM Jerry    43

Thanks for mohdnoh's explanation :)

if you wanna improve the performance, I suggest you can choose some fans with higher air pressure, jetflo definitely is a good fan for Seidon 120V!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I think the website was down for a day or two. I will have a look for some high air pressure fans.

Thanks for the Replies. 

mptr    0

Hi, just got the 120v & am happy with cooling performance. I would like to change the fan though. Can someone explain how I go removing and replacing it?

(noob question)

:)

Thanks!

Sunday Morning    177

Hi, just got the 120v & am happy with cooling performance. I would like to change the fan though. Can someone explain how I go removing and replacing it? (noob question) :) Thanks!

Hi there,

Cool .. we glad you happy with the Seidon 120v

as i mention b4 ... the Jetflo is the perfect choice :)

and here is the link for your reference : http://postimg.org/image/cr37kwb7r/

Hope this can help you

dewdev    0

I will suggest not throw away the stock fan (looks like variant of CM's Blade Master 120) after having jetflo. Instead try push pull configuration i.e. jetflo as push and the stock fan as pull. This worked for me and reduces cpu temp by 5 to 6 degree celsius in both idle and 100% load situation. I used pwm y cable to power them from motherboard pwm.

Kayaman80    0

Oh god, then i'm the only one that find this fan really unuseful....i replace the original Seidon 120v fan on my FX 8320, and i think i made a mistake....really noisy without 1600 rpm adapter, and temperature increase of 10-12° with 1600 rpm adapter, that make the fan not a pwm fan anymore....can you help me please to solve my problem? otherwise i think i will ask for a refund to my dealer