CRAZYGOTEXYM

Liquid Cooling Compatibility for COSMOS II

Hi there, I am new here. It was my first time to build a high-end gaming rig.

I have purchsed COSMOS II case. And from the following web page for COSMOS II I have learnt the liquid cooling compatibility list.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/full-tower-cosmos-series/cosmos-2/

But I have noticed that in one of the illustrations, the liquid cooler for cpu is not included in the provided compatibility list. As I am not familiar with liquid cooling at all, I cannot find any clue for that cooler.

So i am posting here, and wondering who can figure out what liquid cooler was used in that illustration. What is the brand and what is its specification? and where can i buy it? I am living in Australia.

Please check the attachment, in which i have highlighted the special cooler in a red circle.

Thannks ever so much.

post-92736-0-18246700-1404005843_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

world    84

If you look carefully at the picture, you can see Cooler Master branding on the left side of the pump, but I don't think it was ever released. It was probably just a prototype unit.

CM Jerry    43

Hello, 

Definitely, the water cooling is a prototype and we never released it.

If you are interested in water cooling, our Nepton series would be a choice.

• Upvote 1

world    84

There shouldn't be any problems fitting the V8 GTS on the Maximus VII Gene thumbsup.gif

I don't have a unit in front of me to test it out, but based on pictures, it should be fine!

The size of the motherboard shouldn't matter, whether its mITX, mATX, ATX, etc. I bet a V8 GTS on a mITX board would look pretty funny though :P