Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Acid

New CoolerMaster Power Supply! looks Rubbish!!!!

Hybrid-Mods    0

How about you convince Andy At OCZ to send me a sample to review, and Lucy at CM the same, and I will see who goes the farthest :twisted:

Johan    0
How about you convince Andy At OCZ to send me a sample to review, and Lucy at CM the same, and I will see who goes the farthest :twisted:

Better still, send a set to me as well.... Just to confirm your review and in case CM does bribe you.....

Joey    0

I think that you have ton see what is the real specification or electrical performance within PSU is better for your PC. As I know, more and more power user who do not know what is real meaning of specification or electrical performance but they usually talk about the shape of PSU. How do you think which is better for your PC? I believe that CM is offering the best solution for my PC in PSU. After installing real power 450W PSU in my PC system, I knew how much total power I used and how much money I have to pay. :o

Wacft    0
are you saying that ''pc gamer, 3DGameMan.com, 3dvelocity.com, about.com, 3dvelocity.com (and so many others) are just little sites?

lol

i doubt they're just ''little sites'', they are BIG sites.

everyone but pcgamer, yes.

also sometimes you guys can annoy me on how easily you lye down and cower to new people slaming cm.

Hybrid-Mods    0
are you saying that ''pc gamer, 3DGameMan.com, 3dvelocity.com, about.com, 3dvelocity.com (and so many others) are just little sites?.

You listed 3dvelocity twice.

Johan    0

Is there any conclusion?

It would rather depend on what and how and with what you are using your computer...

A CM power supply I'm sure is good... But would not be my choice since I do not wish to have Blue LED's here and there... And 450W would be close to my upper limit for what I need.

So I have chosen a 550W Antec instead...

But if my set-up would be lesser loaded with hardware and I like LED's why not a CM PSU?

Evil_Acid    0

Im sorry i referred the CM psu as rubbish, im sure they are good but there are some solid psu's out there, for instance-OCZ/ULTRA have customisable cables that look good and perform well.

powerstream/enermax 600watt that perform brillianty, and then theres the brilliant tagans, zalmans and such.

the competitions tough out there, i expected CM to acknowledge this and come up with something exceptional, something thats a little bit more special.

I didnt know they were going to have some new ones in 2005.

im a big fan of CM i own 5 CM products

Wacft    0

dude you have totally changed your tune, im actually suprised you expected so much out of a company that has never made a psu before "even though it became a great competitor". i was mostly pissed that it looked like you joined just to dawg cm. its just your talking is as if cm promised you the best psu and your mad you waited for it or somethin.

Karma Ghost    0

But companies, companies who have made PSUs for a while, have a wide variety of different solid PSUs to choose from. There are plenty of Enermax brand PSUs that are not 600W and are plain looking. Some people are looking for that sort of thing.

CM will have big strong PSUs in the near future. You can't expect them to immediately come out with the best PSU ever made. Give them a year or so... :wink: