world

E3

world    84

Anything from E3 catch your eye?

I'm looking forward to playing GTA5 with friends on PC. Mods will be great :P

knud    124

GTA5 for PC might be nice, played some on my friends PS3 which was fun (but we fooled around..).

Was hoping for more info on the new Mass Effect and Star Wars battlefront.. but alas nothing. (Nothing we didnt know already or would have guessed.)

New Bioware IP could be nice.. I really hope they make something nice and not rushed.

Played some BF:hardline already. It is OK, but for me it feels like DLC for BF4, nothing more. 

And no sign of HL3 so far.. :( (one can always hope and dream I guess.)

world    84

GTA5 for PC might be nice, played some on my friends PS3 which was fun (but we fooled around..).

Was hoping for more info on the new Mass Effect and Star Wars battlefront.. but alas nothing. (Nothing we didnt know already or would have guessed.)

New Bioware IP could be nice.. I really hope they make something nice and not rushed.

Played some BF:hardline already. It is OK, but for me it feels like DLC for BF4, nothing more. 

And no sign of HL3 so far.. :( (one can always hope and dream I guess.)

at this rate, there's no way HL3 will be able to live up to the hype :(

I got into the beta for BF:Hardline, but I haven't tried it yet. From what videos look like, it doesn't quite seem like a BF title. EA really should try to bring up new IPs before they run their existing ones into the ground :( (looking at how they handled BF4 launch)

knud    124

Yeah I think HL3 will be a myth forever. Maybe that's even for the best... even if they were able to launch it this or next year, the expectations would be so high it can almost only fail...

Better if they make a new IP.. but I think Valve will never make something new again.. just focus on steam and steamOS itself.

BF:Hardline has nothing to do with BF except for the basic mechanics (weapons, destruction, funky vehicle controls). Would be better if it was called something totally different.

Guess I missed it.. but did any see/hear any new original IP? (For PC that is)

cota472    3

I played a few rounds of Battlefield: Hardline last night. you can definitely tell it is beta. I enjoyed the gameplay for the most part, but it did feel clunky. The vehicles seemed more difficult to drive than those in BF3 or 4. I kinda liked the earning money to buy your guns and accessories.

CM Glenn    7

Gamespot published a sweet list containing all PC games featured at E3 2014 http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-pc-games-announced-demonstrated-or-detailed/1100-6420109/ 

I am really looking forward exploring every inch of Far Cry 4 and The Witcher 3. And I can't wait to start creating my own levels in Hotline Miami 2. If only they would let me create my own soundtrack as well :o 

Dawngate by waystone games/Electronic Arts.

It's a MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena)

Guy's who have played DOTA2 or LOL will enjoy this game, unlike me jumping from Racing games.

world    84

Dawngate by waystone games/Electronic Arts.

It's a MOBA (Massive Online Battle Arena)

Guy's who have played DOTA2 or LOL will enjoy this game, unlike me jumping from Racing games.

I don't play DOTA/LOL very much, so I don't know all that much about MOBA games, but what makes Dawngate different than other MOBA games? They mention stuff about flexible metagame and such, but what exactly does that mean? :P