Cyanide

G550M defective, i need help !

Cyanide    0

It has been 3 day since my request on the support and still no answer, so I'm posting it here.

Here's my problem :

My power supply G550M is defective ! I bought a Cooler master G550M last week and since I start using my computer with it, my PC shutdowns randomly (even when nothing runs on my computer). My BIOS says "Power supply surges detected during the previous power on" at the reboot.So I replaced the power supply by another one(550W too) and everything is fine now ! so i guess my cooler master G550M is defective and i'd like to have a new one...

sincerely,
Willens Alexis

(sorry for my bad english)

(Config PC : Asus H87-Pro / Intel i7-4770-3,4GHZ /MSI GeForce GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC GAMING, 2 Go / Kit dual Channel DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-12800, CAS 9 /
Disque dur Western Digital Caviar Blue, 1 To / graveur DVD interne )

cota472    3

If you just got it last week, you should be able to return it to the store you purchases it from depending on their policy. Where I live in the US, the local store gives you 2 weeks on most components. In my experience, this is faster than returning it with the manufacturer. 

If you wish to continue with a RMA, here is the support request form.

http://support.coolermaster.com/anonymous_requests/new

Cyanide    0

I already talk to the online store where I bought this power supply and their return policy is just one week, so they told me to try to join directly the manufacturer

my request on the support :

Request #55122 Request #55031 (in french)

Cyanide    0

Yes i already post it above

but here it is again :

Request #55031 (this one in french) Request #55122 (this one in english)