Sign in to follow this  
Ashwin123

Best CoolerMaster cases

Ashwin123    0

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the best case for my computer with an i7 core processor, Asus Z87 motherboard, R9 280X graphics card and a power supply of Antec 750watts. I read from here - http://forums.techarena.in/hardware-peripherals/1473472.htm that there 2 best cases, one is HAF series and the other one is Cosmos series. I was wondering which one will be the best out of these? TY

cota472    3

The article you linked is looking at only full tower cases, do you need a case that big? with the parts you listed, you may not. The poster didn't state what kind of liquid cooling system he was using or wanting to use but many newer mid-tower cases have room for a 240mm radiator like the Seidon 240M, some can even go up to a 280mm radiator. 

Both are great cases, I think it comes down to your needs and space where you will put the computer. The Cosmos cases are big, very big. I built a system for my uncle with the Cosmos case and it was incredible. That case made his beastly build much easier with the cable management and the big heavy duty rails. I loved that case, but holy cow was it big. 

I later built a gaming system for a friend with the HAF case, it also had great cable management and was a dream to build. The HAF series offers models that are not quite as tall as the Cosmos, so if space is a concern you might look at some of those and the features they offer. 

I don't think you can go wrong with either case series, look at the features the case offers, the styling and size and figure out which is going to be best for you. 

• Upvote 1

Sunday Morning    177

Hello,

I am looking to purchase the best case for my computer with an i7 core processor, Asus Z87 motherboard, R9 280X graphics card and a power supply of Antec 750watts. I read from here - http://forums.techarena.in/hardware-peripherals/1473472.htm that there 2 best cases, one is HAF series and the other one is Cosmos series. I was wondering which one will be the best out of these? TY

nice story ... but if me .. i wanna take cosmos .... that all :D

but both is also bettter and perfect choice.. but my heart tell me .. cosmos is good :P