Sunday Morning

Cooler master Seidon 120V

Sunday Morning    177

Any chance you could post a picture of the problem you're having with the seidon not fitting in your case? It seems like it should fit.

the picture as below ... the main problem is hole or space storm scout not enough for brakcet seidon 120v touching alittle bit at bottom in casing

I've used a Seidon 120V before, and I can see that you're mounting it wrong. If you're using the bracket for an Intel socket - make sure that the Intel inscription in the bracket is visible. You're currently mounting it for an AMD socket - that explains why the AMD inscription is visible. Flip the bracket to the other side and that'll fix your problem :)

• Upvote 1

yea ur right but the problem is during you put the plate in the case .. i try both side amd and intel but both is same got stuck

Place the bracket before installing the motherboard in your case. Ask someone for help if you're having difficulties on doing this on your own.

• Upvote 1

Sunday Morning    177

Place the bracket before installing the motherboard in your case. Ask someone for help if you're having difficulties on doing this on your own.

ill try maybe this is good solution... u want take out the mobo then put the bracket1st after that put back the mobo ... but allttie bit weird ... hehehe no one try this before

because all bracket put from the back once u done install the mobo ...... heheh :D

CM Jerry    43

Thanks for cinnamoncider's explanation :)

Hello mohdnoh, 

You can try the way which cinnamoncider provided, maybe install your mobo again will be the solution.

• Upvote 1

Sunday Morning    177

Thanks for cinnamoncider's explanation :)

Hello mohdnoh, 

You can try the way which cinnamoncider provided, maybe install your mobo again will be the solution.

ya maybe this is our solution even got alittle bit weird :D but ill try it and i wanna my storm scout 2 looking more better ... and just now i already buy/order 2x fans Cm Jetflo i wanna taking out my seidon fan ... and replace it with Cm Jetflo :P

anyway .. tQ admin ...helping me out from this porblem

Cooler master is the perfect choice

CM Jerry    43

I'm glad you can enjoy CM product very well :)

And, hope you can keep sharing your experience and question here

Welcome to CM big family again!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sunday Morning    177

I'm glad you can enjoy CM product very well :)

And, hope you can keep sharing your experience and question here

Welcome to CM big family again!!!!!

tQ for wellcome me ..... i also new ...  :D