Karn

Gemini II m4 Fit on Ram slot

Karn    0
I have a question.
I use Mainboard Gigabyte 990fxa ud5 With Ram Corsair vengeance 4gb*2 in Slot 2and4 I looking for cooling system cooler master gemini II M4 Can I use it? With my spec (Have a picture will be nice)

cota472    3

In the pictures and specs I found it looks like the RAM slots on your Gigabyte 990fxa are too close to allow use of the Vengeance RAM and the Geminii II M4. 

Here is one pic I found with is installed and it does not have much clearance above the RAM to allow for the extended heat spreaders. The pic is not on your motherboard but your ram slots are fairly close to the CPU socket as well. 

ddd.jpg

superfreak    3

@cota472, the photo you uploaded is a mini itx board with only 2 memory slots, and the gigabyte 990fxa is an ATX mobo with

4 slots of memory. Im pretty sure you wont have any problems if you install on 2 and 4 which i think are the ones farther from

CPU.

cota472    3

@cota472, the photo you uploaded is a mini itx board with only 2 memory slots, and the gigabyte 990fxa is an ATX mobo with

4 slots of memory. Im pretty sure you wont have any problems if you install on 2 and 4 which i think are the ones farther from

CPU.

I am aware of what I posted, my point was that with as low profile as that cooler is, how close the RAM slots are to the CPU and the height of the RAM, I dont think it will work. I am pretty sure you would have clearance on slot 4 but I am doubtful on slot 2.

Karn    0

thank all guy  I found the video gemini with 990fxa.
It's ok with.
I will get one and back to tell u.