Sign in to follow this  
viRus

CM Storm Ceres 400

viRus    0

Hi Coolermaster,

These CM Storm Ceres 400 Headsets weren't a very good build. After the first 4 months of purchase the earpiece cracked and fell off. On closer inspection the other earpiece is also cracked and about to come off at anytime as well. Now the sad thing is I can't get this swapped out under warrenty from my local store as they reckon this is just another case of physical damage done but as I'm sure you know, this is a common case with this particular brand of headphone judging by the amount of people who have expeirenced this on other forums. So what can we do? I don't want these to be a waste of R700.

Regards

post-92015-0-78253500-1395340424_thumb.jpg

world    84

Sorry to hear about your headset :(

Have you tried contacting CM support for your region?

CM Bram    37

Hi viRus, 

You can always contact our support department or live chat support but my advice is to return this to the store where you bought the headset. They can replace this one with a new one.

Regards,

Bram

DaveLT    16

Hi viRus, 

You can always contact our support department or live chat support but my advice is to return this to the store where you bought the headset. They can replace this one with a new one.

Regards,

Bram

But in his opening post he said the store refused/reckon it's physical damage.

CM Bram    37

I see indeed, sorry for mis reading. @ viRus; Please reply my PM message with your contact info and we will make sure to forward it to our local South African CM Reps.

Thanks