Sign in to follow this  
balilu

which cooler is best for my cpu and vga?!?!?!

balilu    0

does anyone know if this are any good ??? {too lazy to search reviews :) }

Asus Star Ice, CM Hyper 48, Thermalright XP-90, Thermalright SLK-948, Aerocool HT-101

Karma Ghost    0

Never heard of the star ice. Considering the last thread on the "toy cpu cooler" thing, I would guess that it isn't exactly a plaything.

The CM Hyper48? ::looks at what forums he is on..:: :lol:

But honestly, it is supposed to be quite the performer!

The XP-90 is ThermalRight's way of saying "yeah... the xp-120 was big... but this one is smaller!" I'd like to try it out, as I imagine it is a good cooler. I'm just upset that they changed from copper to Aluminum.

The SLK series is a rather old design. It utilizes no heatpipes. It is still a decent cooler, but you can get so much better now-a-days.

The HT-101 looks an awful lot like the Hyper6 :lol:

But then again, that is apparently a rather popular design. :lol: It looks like it would perform rather well. I'd rather get a Hyper6 over that because I don't like the blue transparent plastic. Rather have that nice metal feeling.

Hope you find the cooler that suits you best! Happy hunting!

balilu    0

10x karma ghost for your help.

i just found this any comments:

Swiftech MCX6400-Vâ„¢ MCX6400-V.jpg

{i hope the pic isn't bigger than it should

Karma Ghost    0

I used that HSF for a build w/ a 92mm silent fan. This was a while ago and that was close to the pinnacle of cooling. Heavy as a rock!

Anyway, I got some okay temperatures with it, but nothing phenominal. It was fine for what I built for the guy. But again, this is an older HSF that does not utilitze heatpipe design in order to aid cooling. It would be a good cooler, but a better choice would be pretty much anything with a heatpipe, including the Hyper6 or 48.

balilu    0

i l wait for the new products or maube i l just buy the hyper 48 but not the hyper 6 i v heared alot about it's weight.