FlevasGR

Ideal voltage for 3570K

FlevasGR    1

Hello people!

First of all i'm a bit new the the whole overclocking thing. 

Recently i clocked my cpu (3570K) to 4.0 Ghz with 1.176 which i believe is too much.

What is the ideal voltage for my cpu?

l4ma.png

world    84

Try lowering your voltage a little bit at a time until it's not stable anymore, and then bump it up just a bit over the unstable point. 

Each CPU is different, so the only way to find out the ideal voltage for your CPU is to test it out :)

As long as you're under 1.4V, you should be safe. (I don't recommend going that high though)

• Upvote 1

My old 3570K could hit 4.0GHz with around +/- 1.0XXv. I agree with cool beans that every CPUs out there regardless of model name are still different. Moreover, considering the parts that you have.

My recommendation for the maximum voltage, if you're trying to get that far, is 1.35v though. Anything beyond that is toasty based on my experience.   

• Upvote 1

Redicat    0

My old 3570K could hit 4.0GHz with around +/- 1.0XXv. I agree with cool beans that every CPUs out there regardless of model name are still different. Moreover, considering the parts that you have.

My recommendation for the maximum voltage, if you're trying to get that far, is 1.35v though. Anything beyond that is toasty based on my experience.   

Uhh really? i used to run my I7 3930K (well it is an freakin 6 core monster) up to 4.4 1.304V