Sign in to follow this  
Ariolander

Do you watch eSports?

Ariolander    0

Do you watch competitive gaming and if so what games competitive scenes do you follow?

Also do any of you have any favorite teams/players that play games competitive teams?

To start us off I used to be a big follower of Starcraft 2, watching the various tournaments following the Red Bull Battlegrounds and Day[9]'s After Hours Gaming League. I have since tailed off after Heart of the Swarm and haven't kept up with recent tourneys and events.

More recently I have fallen in love with League of Legends thanks to the League Championship Series. I just love the fact it has a regular season, high production values, and games I can tune into on a regular schedule. Plus following the international scene during Season 3's World Championship was amazing. 

Currently I want to like CLG and I love Doubelift but they always disappoint. TSM has grown on me and more recently EG's move to NA has me excited to see some of these veteran EU pros playing in NA. I think Worlds opened up a lot of eyes and improved worldwide play overall. Can't wait for S4 Championship in Korea later this year.

world    84

I used to watch a bit of the Starcraft and then early Starcraft 2 scene, but I don't really follow much nowadays. No time :(

CM Jerry    43

In TW, sometimes I watch the SC II and LOL, but not follow it everyday~

By the way, which player is your favorite?

For me and CM, Polt is the man who we love most~ :D

Ariolander    0

I was watching LCS yesterday and I didn't know CM Storm was a major Curse sponsor.

I know they are a historic organization but I kinda forgot about them after they got knocked out of the Summer split last year.

They have started out 2014 surprisingly hot. When they walked on stage they actually had two headsets on. The LCS regulation Plantronics RIG customs that are set to pump white noise into the players ears along with comms/game sounds and a pair of what appeared to be 'cosmetic' CM Pulse-R headsets.

Kinda funny watching pro player using Gaming Headsets as fashion statements, certainly them Pulse-Rs are slick and fashionable with those aluminum panels.