Sign in to follow this  
CM Jerry

What is your favorite game in 2013?

CM Jerry    43

Hey guys, 

Do you play games? PC games or console games?

In 2013 we have a lot of games in the market, but I reckon not all of them are your favorite, right?

For me,I have a PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, but I prefer PS3 games, especially the FF XIII :P

The RPG game is my favorite, even if it always takes a long time...

How about you?

post-89696-0-48653800-1389089415_thumb.png

knud    128

PC gaming only for me.

Favorite games of 2013: Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider. And when bug free: Battlefield 4

And still playing: Star Wars the old republic.

world    84

It would've been Battlefield 4, but all the bugs in the game are ruining it for me  :angry:

world    84

Bugs in BF4? I didn't see too much review about it yet?

Reviews that I've seen didn't really talk about the bugs, but if you read posts from the community, there are a ton of complaints about how much the game crashes :(

knud    128

Some share holder of EA started a lawsuit against them because of all the bugs in BF4 and essentially releasing a non-final/working product.

(now it is much better, but it took them 3 months to get it fixed and still not 100% perfect)

world    84

Some share holder of EA started a lawsuit against them because of all the bugs in BF4 and essentially releasing a non-final/working product.

(now it is much better, but it took them 3 months to get it fixed and still not 100% perfect)

Yea, I'm having trouble loading certain maps (Dawnbreaker crashes every time I want to load conquest on it), and my game sometimes just doesn't want to run. Other times, Battlelog just doesn't want to connect. :(