CM Jerry

Sneak Peak – Glacer 360L

CM Jerry    43

A little bird told me the Glacer series will be released very soon (before the end of Q2...?????)

I am afraid we don't have any updates at this time, we will be sure to let everybody know as soon as we have word.

world    84

Any news at all? ETA? Progress? Setbacks? Please!!!

Let me go ask. I'll get back to you soon!

Futterplop    0

I am furious personally been holding off on a new build for months waiting  on this cooler.

Topicwhen is the Glacer 360l going to be released

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

We are still trying to connect you, please be patient. If you don't want to wait please leave a message. Thank you!

Robert Nosek enters the chatroom.

Robert Nosek

9:30:51 AM

Hello Christian, thank you for waiting and welcome to Cooler Master Live Help! My name is Robert Nosek and I will be assisting you today. Your case number is 69371 and you may refer to that number for future visits. Please hold for one minute while I review your question. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Christian, at this point and time the 360L has been placed on haitus as we will be launching the new Nepton 120 and 240 mm radiators.

Christian

9:32:42 AM

haitus?

as in you are not going to launch it ?

Robert Nosek

9:34:07 AM

Yup. There was talks of bringing this to market but they've switched over to push the nepton series. So the project is not necessarily dead, but at this time they are not working on releasing any 360mm radiator for any of our water cooling lines.

Christian

9:34:48 AM

so maybe at some point but not in the near future

maybe never

Robert Nosek

9:35:23 AM

Yup.

Christian

9:35:42 AM

that stinks I held my build back for months waiting on it

Robert Nosek

9:37:31 AM

I know. A few folks brought this up lately which surprised me. I would say keep a lookout in 2015 if we begin to make any new announcements on larger radiator sizes, but nothings going to come out this year.

Christian

9:37:46 AM

thanks man

world    84

Unfortunately, what I'm getting from asking is pretty much the same thing: That there aren't any immediate plans to bring it to market. I was hoping to get a few more details before posting, but I don't think I'll be getting much more.

I know it's an in-demand item, and I would've liked to see it as well :(

avx81    1

So why is it that when this question was asked on June 30th or well before that the answer be given that the product is not being released? Did you guys know since April or May that this project was tossed? Why is it that we had to wait until someone did a live chat then post the details of the chat on the forums to know the project was pretty much dead? Does coolermaster not care about its customers at all? It's fine that you don't want to give people an exact eta but don't string people along if you need the product is not getting released. For those who are interested in a 360 rad I recall seeing a video with thermaltake showing one off and I know that fractal should be releasing one also. There is no 360 all in one that is out currently in the U.S so yes it is an in demand item and coolermaster being the first to the market could have meant $$$. Such a disappointment. 

• Upvote 1

world    84

So why is it that when this question was asked on June 30th or well before that the answer be given that the product is not being released? Did you guys know since April or May that this project was tossed? Why is it that we had to wait until someone did a live chat then post the details of the chat on the forums to know the project was pretty much dead? Does coolermaster not care about its customers at all? It's fine that you don't want to give people an exact eta but don't string people along if you need the product is not getting released. For those who are interested in a 360 rad I recall seeing a video with thermaltake showing one off and I know that fractal should be releasing one also. There is no 360 all in one that is out currently in the U.S so yes it is an in demand item and coolermaster being the first to the market could have meant $$$. Such a disappointment. 

Sorry you feel that way. :( I'm not trying to withhold any info, but since I'm not officially in the loop for these kinds of things, I do have to do some digging myself to get access to information. I didn't post stuff earlier since I was waiting on some more details, but since someone had posted a chat with some info, I figured I might as well chime in with what I knew at that point in time (basically the same thing as the chat post). 

And it's not that the project is dead necessarily, but just on hold for now.