CM Jerry

Sneak Peak – Glacer 360L

Well, not hardcore but I like to add good hardware to my Trooper case. I am buying the Asrock z87 extreme 11/ac MOBO. That 360L is 14 inches long. If this cooler does not fit..I will have to take a step down to the 240L cooler.

Oh my god..that video on how he just took it apart was wrong! ..LOL,no way would I ruin my nice case like that. So the 240L is on my Amazon wish list :)

CM Jerry    43

Why? Is the Glacer 360L not good enough?

Or can you provide some suggestions for this product? :D

knud    124

I think he is/was waiting for the product to be released and able for purchase :)

What is the release date for this cooler anyway?

CM Jerry    43

Oh, it will be soon... :)

Now we are preparing something for product release.

The product is worthy to wait~

avx81    1

Oh, it will be soon... :)

Now we are preparing something for product release.

The product is worthy to wait~

Any chance on at least getting a little more of a time frame on this product. As in sometime in May or June? As long as its out before devils canyon / haswell e because that's when my next build is going to be. Ideally before then because I want to get some reviews on it before purchasing. 

Why? Is the Glacer 360L not good enough?

Or can you provide some suggestions for this product? :D

I could provide a suggestion. In all honesty the waterblock is straight up ugly. With most computer cases having a clear side window having something that looks a little flashier would be nice. That's one thing that the h220x takes the cake on. The water block looks awesome. However I'm not digging the placement of the pump on it and I realize that's how they get that done. I'm more about the performance of a product. If this thing can beat the h220x then I'll be all over it. 

I would just suggest though that you guys look at designs on the block like zalman resonator max dual, antec kuhler, even the corsair coolers. If you tell me that the way the water block looks in the picture is not final it would make me happy but its not the end of the world. It might be a deal breaker though. If this within a few degrees of the the competition (2-3) I may go with something else since I will have a clear side case. Don't hate me =(