CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

dwilko    5

So, I have a Nepton 120XL that was mounted in my i7 rig until I burnt out the CPU (don't ask), and now I'm hoping to shuffle it over to my AMD setup, however...

I have lost the two metal pieces that the cooling block screws in to. Is there any way of purchasing a set of these or someone here who has mounted one on intel and no longer needs their AMD frame? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hello Michael

If you mean the 2 brackets that fit on the pump and screw down into the mobo not the backplate I havent used the amd brackets as ive got intel cpu, although I have the nepton 240 I think the pumps are the same correct me anyone if im wrong.

Your more than welcome to them as theyre sat in the box ,

Either message me on here or email me at danielwilkinson0991@gmail.com il post them too you if you still after them

Sunday Morning    177

Hello can you tell me if the Nepton 280l will fit in to my cm 690 ii advanced?

Hi

the CM 690 2 Advanced support 2 fans 140m on the top but Unfortunately the Nepton 280L radiator does not fit ( Cannot FIT )

KitB    0

I have just installed a 240m and my fans way really fast in deal.

I mean the one fans at 2900 rpm and making crazy sound. I am using the why connector as I only had 1 cpu fan power port. In the picture provided you will see the 2nd fan is at 2400 rpm which seems to be much softer.

Is the one fan at full rpm because it is connected to the 3 wire clip of the y connector?

post-102899-0-74441900-1450208944_thumb.png

knud    129

If your M/B supports it, I suggest to put a lower RPM fan profile. Around 1200RPM is sufficient for most usage scenario's.

KitB    0

If your M/B supports it, I suggest to put a lower RPM fan profile. Around 1200RPM is sufficient for most usage scenario's.

How would I do so? Never needed to do it before.

Hi guys... anyone know what is the correct RPM for this Nepton 240m Pump? mine is running at 2732rpm.. is this normal?

Thanks

Evin

Actually it should be around 6500-7000rpm. From what i know the pump should get 12v at all times. Mine is about a year old and has been running at 6900-7000 rpm's save the CPU PWM for the fans and give the pump 12v

dwilko    5

Not sure where you got that figure from as even your high speed case fans don't do that sort of speed and as it's mechanical that speed would shake it to bits and youd have some mega vibration from the pump.

And yes 12 supply via cpu fan port keeps a constant feed to the pump

• Upvote 1

Eric Tu    1

Hi guys... anyone know what is the correct RPM for this Nepton 240m Pump? mine is running at 2732rpm.. is this normal?

Thanks

Evin

I don't have Nepton 240m, My Nepton 120XL pump RPM is about 28xx rpm.

post-101308-0-58836700-1451740370_thumb.png