CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

fluke    0

Hi Mohd Noh,

Many thanks for your reply. I believe the Nepton 120xl should fit the elite 130 case. I read your post but it took me the whole afternoon to work out how to reply to you since this is my first time.  I think I will buy the Nepton 120xl  when I am ready to build the mini-computer. 

Best regards.

Fluke

Sunday Morning    177

Hi Mohd Noh,

Many thanks for your reply. I believe the Nepton 120xl should fit the elite 130 case. I read your post but it took me the whole afternoon to work out how to reply to you since this is my first time.  I think I will buy the Nepton 120xl  when I am ready to build the mini-computer. 

Best regards.

Fluke

Hi Fluke,

Your Wellcome .... and if you have any Question just Drop here

world    84

I think my pump on my Nepton 280L died a few hours after installation.How can I check if it works?

Just curious, but what is making you think it died if you're not sure how to check if it works?

There are a few ways to do it though. If you don't want to uninstall it from your system, you could check your BIOS to see if there's an RPM reading and check the CPU temperatures to see how it's going. The BIOS shouldn't stress your CPU, so it should be ok to check for a while if the pump is broken, as long as you keep a close eye on the CPU temp and make sure it doesn't get too high. If RPM and CPU temperatures seem to be ok, then you can try booting into your OS and monitoring the temperature in there.

Also, you can probably just put your hand on the pump and see if you can feel any sort of vibration coming from it. If you take it out, it might be easier to feel for the vibration in the pump.

PlanDreaM    0

Just curious, but what is making you think it died if you're not sure how to check if it works?

There are a few ways to do it though. If you don't want to uninstall it from your system, you could check your BIOS to see if there's an RPM reading and check the CPU temperatures to see how it's going. The BIOS shouldn't stress your CPU, so it should be ok to check for a while if the pump is broken, as long as you keep a close eye on the CPU temp and make sure it doesn't get too high. If RPM and CPU temperatures seem to be ok, then you can try booting into your OS and monitoring the temperature in there.

Also, you can probably just put your hand on the pump and see if you can feel any sort of vibration coming from it. If you take it out, it might be easier to feel for the vibration in the pump.

OK, all fixed.

Weird though.I used the motherboard headers and it worked like a charm for a while.After the third reboot it stopped pumping.I checked in the bios to make sure that the m/b does not have any fan control behaviour but apparently it does not want to do it right.

I used a 3 pin fan  to 4 pin molex converter (that I had to cut) and low and behold the pump started humming. I still can't figure out why my motherboard refuses to go full speed on any fan header.

For reference I have an ASUS Maximus VI Hero and a 4770k.

Now to overclock it further...

Check www.cmstore.eu --> Official CM Europe spare parts store.

It won't fit in that case.

Supported cases:

Cosmos II, Cosmos SE, HAF Stacker, HAF XB, HAF XM, Trooper/Stryker, N600

Sorry for reviving an old post but when you mentioned the 'HAF XM', is that in push or pull configuration?

Thanks.

user3822    0

Hi

i just copy paste from previous page

Please connect both Jetflo fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2 since these two headers are usually linked in bios. Then connect the pump to any 3 pin header on the motherboard. This should allow you to adjust both fans at the same time without interfering with  the Pump RPM.

if not try reinstall your Nepton and install and pluged with correctly :) and try see how much the diffrence

if you have problem with the installation u can refer this link :

and this : http://community.coo...on-owners-club/

Just try help you out :D

Note* During installation Dont tighten the Screw or Bolt too much :D

Hi Beastly

please make sure the pump is running between 1300 to 1400 RPM. If it falls below 1300, it can cause damage to the pump and cause rattling. :D

if not you can ask admin for more detail :D

After owning a Nepton 240m for about 1 week, my pump started rattling. After doing some research, it turns out this is somewhat of  a common problem with the 240m. I followed the instructions included with the Nepton 240m to a tee. Then I find an installation video on the Cooler Master YouTube channel that contradicts a few things that the instructions states. And now I'm reading THIS! What is going on here and can we please get the be-all, end-all instructions on how to install and configure these Nepton AIOs?

And I do believe Mohd Noh Tanjong has the right idea because he knows what will cause a rattle and how to prevent it!

As a customer, I'm pretty upset at how this has played out. I've likely got a defective pump and I'm hoping that I will be able to correct the rattling by adjusting the RPM speed of the pump and hoping that I haven't permanently damaged it. If not, I've gotta go return my Nepton or file an RMA claim. If it's permanently damaged, I will be without a computer for a few weeks.

angry7.gif @ Cooler Master.

I recently purchased a Nepton 240m and am happy with it apart from one issue. Last I upgraded my CPU and when reinstalling the Nepton I stripped one of the four standoffs. I've contacted CM support and they approved my parts request, but they are having warehouse issues and I still haven't received anything from them. I'm ready to take matters into my own hands as I am tired of waiting to get my PC up and running. Anybody know where I can buy a replacement standoff? Unlike the other Nepton models the 240m has metal hexagonal standoffs and doesn't use thumbscrews. Cooler Master doesn't sell an accessories pack for the 240m so I'm kind of stuck. Please help! Thanks : )

post-96997-0-99344900-1422113484_thumb.png

knud    129

Either the Parts shop or customer support should have that part. Check my signature for details.

Sorry for reviving an old post but when you mentioned the 'HAF XM', is that in push or pull configuration?

Thanks.

Just 1 fan installation, can be either push OR pull.