CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

Mohd Noh    179

oh .ya

Note* During installation Dont tighten the Screw or Bolt too much :D

Beastly    0

Hey guys,

I just received and installed my Nepton 140XL, while it is working superb, I was wondering if someone could link/tell me the best settings for the pump. Can I enable pmw for it or is it better for the pump to run it at 100%?

Mohd Noh    179

Hey guys,

I just received and installed my Nepton 140XL, while it is working superb, I was wondering if someone could link/tell me the best settings for the pump. Can I enable pmw for it or is it better for the pump to run it at 100%?

Hi

i just copy paste from previous page

Please connect both Jetflo fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2 since these two headers are usually linked in bios. Then connect the pump to any 3 pin header on the motherboard. This should allow you to adjust both fans at the same time without interfering with  the Pump RPM.

if not try reinstall your Nepton and install and pluged with correctly :) and try see how much the diffrence

if you have problem with the installation u can refer this link :

and this : http://community.coo...on-owners-club/

Just try help you out :D

Beastly    0

Hi

i just copy paste from previous page

Please connect both Jetflo fans to CPU Fan 1 and CPU Fan 2 since these two headers are usually linked in bios. Then connect the pump to any 3 pin header on the motherboard. This should allow you to adjust both fans at the same time without interfering with  the Pump RPM.

if not try reinstall your Nepton and install and pluged with correctly :) and try see how much the diffrence

if you have problem with the installation u can refer this link :

and this : http://community.coo...on-owners-club/

Just try help you out :D

Hey Mohd Noh,

While I appreciate you taking the time to read and answer to my question, I am afraid that this isn't the answer to my question :(

I meant to ask if the pump should be set to 100% at all times or if I can lower the run speed of the pump itself.

I hope I worded my question correctly this time.

Hi Beastly

please make sure the pump is running between 1300 to 1400 RPM. If it falls below 1300, it can cause damage to the pump and cause rattling. :D

if not you can ask admin for more detail :D

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Beastly

please make sure the pump is running between 1300 to 1400 RPM. If it falls below 1300, it can cause damage to the pump and cause rattling. :D

if not you can ask admin for more detail :D

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    179

Hey Mohd Noh,

While I appreciate you taking the time to read and answer to my question, I am afraid that this isn't the answer to my question :(

I meant to ask if the pump should be set to 100% at all times or if I can lower the run speed of the pump itself.

I hope I worded my question correctly this time.

you wellcome

case solved and closed :D

Hector    0

Hi

I recently bought the nepton 280l and I have a doubt if you could help me.

Can I put the fans on top of the radiator instead of putting them below like in the manual?

Will it afect the performance and temps, or will it be the same.

Thanks for the help!

Trendall    1

Evening

I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread I am a newbie so go easy on me. I was just wondering if the Nepton 280 L is compatible with the cooler master CM 690 III case. I was thinking of installing at the top of the case.

Thanks

Tim

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Tim,

Wellcome to the forum

i try answer your Q about the compatible the case and the nepton.

my answer is NOT compatible because the official site recommendation us : http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-cm690-series/cm693/

but i found this in youtube some one ........

so is hard to say ...and be careful about space clearance with the motherboard though! and maybe you have to take out the rear fan.

well my suggestion is dont take the risk :)  and will probably encounter some problems. But u can try IF u want it but is on your own risk :)

Admin correct me if my info is wrong

just try to help

omg 4.34AM malaysia time

Edited: maybe u can wait .. because coming soon we have this : http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/11766-the-new-cooler-master-nepton-240m/