CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

Mohd Noh    179

may i know what spec you have ? and can attach some photo ?

DiceAir    0

may i know what spec you have ? and can attach some photo ?

ok specs = 

corsair air540

i7-4790k

16GB ram adata 2400mhz

2x club3d r9 280x roaylking crossfire

h100i on the top

sound blaster z

Mohd Noh    179

Hi

i just look what you have and finish watching installation your chassis at

Im preety sure both of your Gpu`s not fitting if you put dual fans in front, is there no clearence, but there is a possibility if the fan is replaced by alittle thin fans.

Hope this can help you out

if not we need input from Admin :D

DiceAir    0

I can put one of the front fans between the mesh in front and the actual case. so it's not really inside. my GPU is not as big as the sapphire toxic. mine is 268mm long. might be like 2 mm shorter cause I'm going to take the cooler off

Freelander2    0

hi hope someone can help me, i have installed a neptun 280l water cool system but the fans are constantly running at 6846 rpm and is noisey all the time any ideas thanks

ok got it down to 2200 by swapping mobo connections but still noisey

CPU temp 40c

Thanks

kikoandr0id    0

hi hope someone can help me, i have installed a neptun 280l water cool system but the fans are constantly running at 6846 rpm and is noisey all the time any ideas thanks

have you tried connecting the fans to a pwm header (that is the one with 4 pins, not 3) ? hook them on the pwm header and you should be fine

Freelander2    0

Hi Kikoandroid thanks for reply yes i have the cpu cooler attached to sysFan1 which has 4 pins and is controlable from the bios and is set auto or 100% as i beleive this controls the pump speed, and the double fans are coonected to the CPUFAN which is also a 4 pin connector. but does not seem to vary in speed. there is a sysfan2 but is only a 3 pin and is not controlled from BIOS.

regards

Dave

kikoandr0id    0

Hi Kikoandroid thanks for reply yes i have the cpu cooler attached to sysFan1 which has 4 pins and is controlable from the bios and is set auto or 100% as i beleive this controls the pump speed, and the double fans are coonected to the CPUFAN which is also a 4 pin connector. but does not seem to vary in speed. there is a sysfan2 but is only a 3 pin and is not controlled from BIOS.

regards

Dave

do you have another 4pin header on your motherboard? if you do, try connecting it there. 

Mohd Noh    179

Hi Freelsander2

I dont have like you have :)

But im here try to help you :) Try reinstall you Nepton and install and pluged with correctly :) and try see how much the diffrence

if you have problem with the installation u can refer this link :

and this : http://community.coo...on-owners-club/

Just try help you out :D