CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

knud    123

I would love to provide you with some feedback as to the performance of this cooler.

BUT, my 280L only came with 1 INTEL bracket for the CPU block and useless.  :(

Does CM replace missing parts in North America only, or in Europe as well?

Check www.cmstore.eu --> Official CM Europe spare parts store.

Hi guys, first post.  I want to get the Nepton 280L but I'm wondering if it will fit in the CM Storm Trooper with an ASRock Z97 Exteme 6?  I obviously want to mount it in the top of the case, I'm just wondering if the clearances will be good.  I want this cooler to use on my i7-4790K.

It won't fit in that case.

Supported cases:

Cosmos II, Cosmos SE, HAF Stacker, HAF XB, HAF XM, Trooper/Stryker, N600

ColdAzIce    0

Check www.cmstore.eu --> Official CM Europe spare parts store.

Store? I'm not paying money for a part that was missing from the original box. Think I've purchased my last CM product ever to be honest.

knud    123

Store? I'm not paying money for a part that was missing from the original box. Think I've purchased my last CM product ever to be honest.

Sorry, I must have mis read the message.

You can contact them directly for the parts and they will send it to you for free.

Valojuova    0

Hi

Does anyone have any technical information about the liquid used in Nepton series? Or what is the minimum temperature where the device can be stored/used? This is quite important to me to know before I buy and I cant find anything related to this.

We have LAN parties at winter time and the computer case might go below 0C at transport when there is -30C outside.

Edit: I`m assuming that freezing point would be around -6C like on other systems (EKWB) but the liquid used should be stated somewhere.

Garviel    0

Hi- QQ- will the 140XL fit in my Silverstone FT02 case?

Just choosing components for an upgrade to MSI X99S SLI Plus motherboard + 5820 CPU... seen reviews recommending this cooler, just worried will buy it and find won't fit.

Thanks! Appreciate any advice!!

kikoandr0id    0

Hi- QQ- will the 140XL fit in my Silverstone FT02 case?

Just choosing components for an upgrade to MSI X99S SLI Plus motherboard + 5820 CPU... seen reviews recommending this cooler, just worried will buy it and find won't fit.

Thanks! Appreciate any advice!!

yes, you can fit it, although it will go on the bottom since it has this kind of fan support: 3 x 180mm intake fan 700/1200rpm, 18/34dBA.

i use the nepton 140xl and i am very satisfied. 

DiceAir    0

Hi there.

Can anyone tell me if I run 1 fan only on the 140XL will that be a good idea? My plan is to use it to cool my GPU. Now i can get the bracket to do this but my case doesn't allow me much room. I have the corsair air540 case if that helps. I already have a 240mm rad at the top and doing it at the back is going to be a problem.

I want to cool my 2x r9 280x cards so I have to get 2. so all I need to know is can i do a push in front with only the 1 included fan so i can get it to fit? 

Hope I have enough info

Mohd Noh    179

i think no issue if you run in one fan but you got the less of cooling :D

But if you want more cooling for you dual GPU`s i think would be better if you run in dual fans

my suggestion, u try 1st run in one Fan and see if the 140XL can handle or not if NOT u run it in Dual 140XL :D

Hope this help you

DiceAir    0

i think no issue if you run in one fan but you got the less of cooling :D

But if you want more cooling for you dual GPU`s i think would be better if you run in dual fans

my suggestion, u try 1st run in one Fan and see if the 140XL can handle or not if NOT u run it in Dual 140XL :D

Hope this help you

My biggest issue is with fitting. This cooler is not exactly cheap and if it doesn't fit it won't work. I can run the fan between the grill/mesh and the actuall case. so kinda like outside the front area but still protected. I just checked a video and the guy had a 60mm rad with front fans included and he was running a 590 with no clearance issue so this will give me about 63mm clearance and my card is shorter so it should fit