CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

kikoandr0id    0

hi guys, quick question: i have the nepton 140XL, and i was wandering how is the orientation of the jetflo fans in order to be the push - pull configuration? both fans have a cooler master logo and on the other side there is the technical sticker. so how should the sticker / logo on both fans  on either side of the radiator should be to get a push - pull configuration? 

Help my motherboard only has 1 CPU fan header and one 4 pin case fan header..... I just got the cooler master 280l.

Question: "Should i connect the pump OR the fans to the CPU fan header". Thanks in advance for the help

Razor2014    0

Hi, does anyone know if the Nepton 280L that is currently out, is the new revised version?  I talked to Cooler Master twice on the phone and they knew nothing about it.  Thanks!

Ok thanks for the answer. I thought the CPU fan header controlls the speed of the fan and the system fan header runs at full speed since the fans sound like a helicopter taking of when plugged into it.... Maybe i have to change in the BIOS from "CPU smart mode (auto) to PWM... Any further ideas? Just as a refference my motherboard is a Gigabyte x58a-ud3r

Bjorn Haman    0

Hi CM and members.

I have a problem with my Nepton 140 XL and have localized the problem. Maybe someone can help me out here.

- I have just installed my Nepton 140 XL onto an ASUS Gene VII MB and the cooler makes a TERRIBLE piercing sound.

- I have connected the cooler to CPU_FAN and the two fans to CPU_OPT

If I go into ASUS ROG BIOS and switch PWM to DC (on the CPU_FAN), the sound stops, and if I switch back it immedietly start screaming again. 

Can I connect it in another way. I assume I want PWM turned on, but it is impossible with the high sound. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks.

/Bjorn

ColdAzIce    0

I would love to provide you with some feedback as to the performance of this cooler.

BUT, my 280L only came with 1 INTEL bracket for the CPU block and useless.  :(

Does CM replace missing parts in North America only, or in Europe as well?

Hi guys, first post.  I want to get the Nepton 280L but I'm wondering if it will fit in the CM Storm Trooper with an ASRock Z97 Exteme 6?  I obviously want to mount it in the top of the case, I'm just wondering if the clearances will be good.  I want this cooler to use on my i7-4790K.