CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

Sunday Morning    177
20 minutes ago, PlanDreaM said:

I foolishly cut the cable and modded it to a MOLEX connector, thinking I somehow damaged it. It is not RMAable.

Hmm try submit a ticket , maybe CM customer services can provide as you mention above .

• Upvote 1

PlanDreaM    0

Thanks. Will try.

It is a very weird problem, sometimes the pump does not start and I need to On/Off it (with the aforementioned ghetto switch for a Coolermaster crossflow). Afterwards it works forever without a hitch.

Anybody knows what will happen to the 280L with the AM4 socket? Are we going to be able to buy a kit so it can work with Ryzen?

Hello there

I have noise problems with my 140xl 

I think is the pump ...some strange noisea coming out ...what should i do ?

Maybe is in warranty so i go and check or is something esasytofix so thats not need to ...

Help

Sunday Morning    177
On 8/19/2017 at 8:11 PM, thodwris voutsakis said:

Hello there

I have noise problems with my 140xl 

I think is the pump ...some strange noisea coming out ...what should i do ?

Maybe is in warranty so i go and check or is something esasytofix so thats not need to ...

Help

Welcome to CM forum .

HI Thodwris , May i know how long you using this nepton ? did you try clean up your nepton and see how the result ?

If you still facing same issue please contact customer service , they will assist you for more detail .

Mk_900    0

Hello everybody 
My new PC assembled three days ago with following configuration (everything new out of the GPU):
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
- 2x16GB HyperX DDR4 2666
- Crucial MX500 500GB
- WD Blue 1TB 2.5" (I bought it for my dad laptop but after he decided to change with ssd so I "recycled" it in my new configuration because is new)
- CoolerMaster Nepton 280L (with CoolerMaster AM4 socket adapter)
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 OC Gaming 4Gb (I know that's old but at the moment I can't change it :) )
- PSU Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000W
Everything inside a CoolerMaster HAF XB EVO.

Anybody have experience with similar configuration? Can you let me know the temperatures in idle and full load?

Actually mine reported from Asus monitoring software and CPUid are 40/45°C idle (room temperature 24/27°C) and load 100% (rendering with 3Delight in Daz Studio that use only CPU) 60/63°C. Seems not bad :) but I'm interested in your opinions ;) 

Thanks a lot :)