CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

Mohd Noh    179

How can i get the SILENCIO original fans for my nepton240m apart from bundled ones?

Hey Bhai.

My suggestion ... contact the Cooler Master support services via email // ticket // live chat 

DexMark    0

140XL here! :)

Mounted in my modded prehistoric Centurion 532.  

BTW is it ok for pump to run at full speed all the time or should I enable speed control?

post-105588-0-09688000-1461670270_thumb.jpg

KitB    0

140XL here! :)

Mounted in my modded prehistoric Centurion 532.  

BTW is it ok for pump to run at full speed all the time or should I enable speed control?

Hey there Dex.

As Far as your pump goes by letting its speed drop you will incur air bubbles which is bad so try keep your pumped at its suggested rpm. My 240m has had issues when my last psu had it run 300 rpm to slow and I incurred air bubbles. This however fixed itself in a few days when run at its proper 2900 rpm.

DexMark    0

Mine runs at 7.7k rpm when on max (according to bios), and 5.2 when regulated lol

I am confused now :D

KitB    0

Really?? hmm I thought my pump was powerful hahaha. 

Here read this thread its exactly about your concerns http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/11873-cooler-master-nepton-140xl-pump-voltage-and-rpm/. Simply put it shouldn't be left at max but I suggest read this thread on the forums to get a better idea.

However I do suggest thoroughly read the provided manual or send CM a ticket about this issue as you dont want to breach your warranty or something silly. Sorry I couldnt be of more help my coolers pumps seems to have been built to run at one speed so I cannot be sure with you far more powerful pump.

Edited by KitB

CM Patrick    34

Hey there Dex.

As Far as your pump goes by letting its speed drop you will incur air bubbles which is bad so try keep your pumped at its suggested rpm. My 240m has had issues when my last psu had it run 300 rpm to slow and I incurred air bubbles. This however fixed itself in a few days when run at its proper 2900 rpm.

Hello Ktb,

There will be some air bubbles in the loop regardless of the speed it runs at. It's good to run the pump at max RPM for the first 24 hours of use so they dislodge from the pump and move up into the radiator area. This will prevent any pump noise from air being trapped in the pump area

Really?? hmm I thought my pump was powerful hahaha. 

Here read this thread its exactly about your concerns http://community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/11873-cooler-master-nepton-140xl-pump-voltage-and-rpm/. Simply put it shouldn't be left at max but I suggest read this thread on the forums to get a better idea.

However I do suggest thoroughly read the provided manual or send CM a ticket about this issue as you dont want to breach your warranty or something silly. Sorry I couldnt be of more help my coolers pumps seems to have been built to run at one speed so I cannot be sure with you far more powerful pump.

The pump is meant to run at Maximum RPM since it is a 3 pin connector and not a 4 pin PWM header. You do have the option to regulate the Pump RPM in BIOS/UEFI though voltage control. Regulating / Decreasing the RPM will not cause any issues but you will want to keep an eye on your temperatures if you do so since they may increase.

Why aren't these available in the United States? Looking them up on the Cooler Master site says "Not Available in the United States".

Mohd Noh    179

Why aren't these available in the United States? Looking them up on the Cooler Master site says "Not Available in the United States".

Hey Derrick,

Ya ... Both size are not available for USA ... 

To answer your Question WHY ? :) my suggestion sent out an ticket .. to CS department ... they will give reason WHY not available for USA :)

But you can check new Cooling from Cooler Master : http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Lines/masterliquidpro.html

Hope this can help