CM Jerry

[Official] Nepton Owner's Club

knud    123

Unfortunately we cannot sell Nepton liquid cooling in the US, due to patent belongs to Asetek. 

Hello

i have buyed an nepton 120xl to replace the dead seidon 120 v1.

Is it possible to use the backplate bracket socket2011 v3 from old seidon? ...

im not very confortable to drag my motherboard out from the case to change that backplate bracket

CM Patrick    34

Hello Ovidiu,

The 2011 V3 socket does not require a back plate.

Patrick
CMUSA Support

Hello, i buyed the Nepton 120 XL on 29.03. Being my first AIO water cooler i don`t know much about, only from reviews. My pump practically sounds like i have a fridge at my side, and the pump has random buzzing like if some bug is traped in there and tryes to fly away, or like some screw is loosen. Btw my pump speed i ~3000 Rpm. What should i do? Send it back for a replacement or is there any solution? And i`m sorry if this is a double post. Have a nice day.

Edited by Daniel Weber

I have a year old NEPTON 240m cooler. I am planning an upgrade to 6th gen i7 6700k having pin LGA1151 which is not listed in the manual. Will my cooler be compatible with it? or i will need Some new Attachments?

Edited by Divyank Kumar

Mohd Noh    179

I have a year old NEPTON 240m cooler. I am planning an upgrade to 6th gen i7 6700k having pin LGA1151 which is not listed in the manual. Will my cooler be compatible with it? or i will need Some new Attachments?

Hi Bhai

Welcome to CM Forum

No issue for that, The new 1151 socket has the same mounting as the previous 1150/1155/156 sockets. All coolers that supported the previous sockets will support the 1151.

You can check News from CM official website : http://www.coolermaster.com/company/newsDetail-M1507210001dcf7-20150721.html?page=1

If you're really concerned, I would recommend contacting support services via email // ticket // live chat and seeing what they say about it-- they should be able to tell you more definitively.

Hope this can help you

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    179

Thank you bro Mohd noh. Good to hear that.

You Welcome Mera Bhai ... :)

Mohd Noh    179

How can i get the SILENCIO original fans for my nepton240m apart from bundled ones?

Hey Bhai.

My suggestion ... contact the Cooler Master support services via email // ticket // live chat