CM Nick C

Official V series PSU Club

Any Idea if the V series will get custom cable sleeve options (Other companies have jumped on the bandwagon) & knowing how great the V series is it would be an awesome option to buy a set of cables to match our build colors.

Pclinde    197

Any Idea if the V series will get custom cable sleeve options (Other companies have jumped on the bandwagon) & knowing how great the V series is it would be an awesome option to buy a set of cables to match our build colors.

I really don't know. :)

Tim Glasco    0

hi i would just like to ask will cooler master exchange a dead psu if purchased through newegg ive had mine less than a year and my v550 no longer works i submitted a rma have the invoice from newegg along with the box and everything it came with thanks 

-nellom

I bought a V1000 and am confused.  It has the 24 pin ATX main power and an off-shoot 10-pin connector in the same sleeve.  Besides being too far from the mother board, my MB has a 8-pin 12V connector.  Does CoolerMaster support this with a different connector?  If so, what is the part number.  I am so bummed.  I wanted to get on with my build--it is the last step.  And how do I get the smaller 12V connector closer to the MB?  Cut the loom?

Please help.

Neziak    0

Just bought a V750 Semi-Modular. Was getting an intermittent buzzing sound coming from the PSU when plugged in to wall socket. Sound is there even if the switch on the PSU is set to on or off. Returned it to the shop and got a replacement. (Had to go to the shop twice because I couldn't reproduce the buzzing in the store and they were hesitant to give a replacement. Only managed to get it after I recorded a video of the unit buzzing.) However, the new one is also making the same buzzing sound. Could anyone please advise what should be my next course of action? Thanks.

Owen Chen    0

Hi kai

It is interesting PSU has buzzing sound if I/O switch set to off. I though if switch set to off mode, there was no power in.  

Owen Chen    0
Hi Kai

This problem is strange, and I can't figure it out. I suggest to connect CM RMA department for new one.