Guest CM Vic

�Official】HAF Stacker Owners Club

Conor17777    0

Is it possible to buy the 915 windowed panel? I remember seeing it in the CMStore and now its gone, the other side panels are still available but the windowed version has disappeared, has this been discontinued or is it merely out of stock? If it cannot be acquired through CM does anyone of any other distributors that may have a 915 windowed side panel?

I am converting my 935 into two separate systems at the moment, and want to make a fancy ITX machine out of my 915, and to do that properly I need a 915 windowed panel, which unfortunately I cannot seem to fine anywhere.

Pclinde    197

Is it possible to buy the 915 windowed panel? I remember seeing it in the CMStore and now its gone, the other side panels are still available but the windowed version has disappeared, has this been discontinued or is it merely out of stock? If it cannot be acquired through CM does anyone of any other distributors that may have a 915 windowed side panel?

I am converting my 935 into two separate systems at the moment, and want to make a fancy ITX machine out of my 915, and to do that properly I need a 915 windowed panel, which unfortunately I cannot seem to fine anywhere.

The STACKER is EOL, so finding additional parts might be hard. Maybe you can contact them directly?

http://www.cmstore.eu/contact.html

Greg    0

Hi all,

I've just recently purchased the HAF935 & the 915F stackers.

I saw the case featured as a build on the GGF site (Cooler Master Monster Rig) and just had to get one.

How I have my set up is the 915F on top, 935 in the middle, and the 915R on the bottom.

Now...the fun part...accessorising the case.

I've never been a fan of liquid cooling, so I'm going to make mine air cooled. Which means lots of fans!

(No idea how many I need, or what size yet, I just know they're going to be red).

The build I've put into it is one I put together a couple of years ago:

CPU – Intel i7 3770, 3.4 GHz 8mb - (LGA1155)(Ivy Bridge)
Motherboard – Intel DZ77GA70K Extreme ATX - (LGA1155)(Ivy Bridge)
Memory – 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance (CMZ32GX3M4A1600C9)
GPU – 2x Gigabyte ATI HD 7850 OC Edition (GV-R785OC-2GD)
SSD – 1 x Corsair 240GB Neutron GTX
HDD - 1 x Western Digital Red 3TB (WD30EFRX)
         - 1 x Western Digital Black 3TB (WD3003FZEX)
Network - ASUS PCE-AC68 AC1900 (PCI-E)
PSU – Antec TruePower Quattro 1200w
Upgrading from an Antec Lanboy Air (Red) case.

The only hiccup I found with transferring into the HAFs, is the Antec power supply is just that little bit too big to properly fit in the 935.
So, for now, I've mounted my power supply in the 915R.  Which, could have been a mixed blessing, being that it leaves me the extra room in the 935.
Other than that everything went in nice and easy.

My idea for now, is to convert the 915R into a Hard Drive storage section, and the 915F into the cooling section.
(I've just started hunting for a pair of the "HAF Stacker Storage Kits", and a pair of the "915 Side Panel Windows").

So that should keep me entertained for a little bit.

As I was reading the forum, I spotted this photo:

Check this picture

cooler_master_stacker_tower_ssd_mount.jp

Here you can install the SSD

That is an awesome idea!  Where abouts is that located on the case?  I'm going to have to have a look for it.

Anyway, that's enough from me for now.

Chat to you later.

TinCup23    0

I have all 3 of the tower cases the mid 925? and the 915 R and F so what is the total name of my tower? the HAF 945? Also the manufacture screwed up making this case the side panels the holes that the screws hold the panels in well the holes are slightly  to small thank god for a drill.... anyway this TOWER is HUGE!!! i have in it 

MotherBoard: CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z
CPU: AMD Octa-core FX-9590 4.7GHz/5.0Ghz Desktop Black Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 4 x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz
Graphics: ASUS GeFORCE GTX TITAN X Graphics Card - 12GB GDDR5
Water cooling system: Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25in Reservoir for 1-2 PMP-450/S Pumps, Rev.2.0
extra Reservoir XSPC Photon 270 Tube Glass Cylinder Reservoir
XSPC Memory WaterBlock

Greg    0

Anyone interested in selling a set of stackers? Hoping for a 935 and a 915. I can't find them anywhere for less than $500 :(

I guess it depends on where you're located...and what stock is available.

I picked my cases up brand new from a local supplier for less than $300.

Mike    0

Anyone interested in selling a set of stackers? Hoping for a 935 and a 915. I can't find them anywhere for less than $500 :(

I'm looking for the same. I'm now kicking myself for not jumping on buying a set earlier this year.

Kiran    0

hey all, i know this is late but i managed to find 1 last unit of the HAF 935! yippie!!! unfortunately my joy was short lived as i can't find the storage kits. anyone here can direct me to custom made cages that i can fit into the 915 unit? i am looking at buying 2 units to further expand my hdds.