Guest CM Vic

�Official】HAF Stacker Owners Club

Gezzer    3

No PSU included. To be honest the majority of PSUs that come with cases are pretty much junk. As well because there can be so many different systems in this case, it'd be real hard for CM to add a PSU without the chance it'll be too low in wattage. Plus if they did supply a PSU it'd most likely double the price, maybe even more.

Try this link to figure out the wattage you'll need.

http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

This site is a great resource for everything PSU related.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews

If he says it's a good PSU, it'll be a really good PSU. But you are pretty safe with either a Corsair or EVGA. Just don't go too low on the price a good 750 watt should set you back around 150 minimum, any cheaper and I'd be leary of it. Just remember your PSU is the foundation that your entire system is built on, always better to pick quality over price.

Pclinde    197

Does anyone know when the HAF stacker and the storage kit will come back??????

Probably 6 more weeks before we receive the shipment in the CM EU Store.

Probably 6 more weeks before we receive the shipment in the CM EU Store.

I have been waiting for the storage kit to restock for quite a while here in the US and tried to order some 915 windowed side panels earlier this week. I received an email stating that side panels had just ran out of stock. I asked if I could back order the items and was told they did not know when or if they were going to restock these parts. Can I order parts from the EU store or another store outside the US that has them in stock if the USA store decides not to restock them?

Pclinde    197

I have been waiting for the storage kit to restock for quite a while here in the US and tried to order some 915 windowed side panels earlier this week. I received an email stating that side panels had just ran out of stock. I asked if I could back order the items and was told they did not know when or if they were going to restock these parts. Can I order parts from the EU store or another store outside the US that has them in stock if the USA store decides not to restock them?

Hi Robert,

Yes, you can order them in the EU Store.

Cheers, Pim

Hi Robert,

Yes, you can order them in the EU Store.

Cheers, Pim

Thank you for the quick response. I ordered a few things I couldn't get at the US store. It was easier than I thought it would be!

Pclinde    197

Thank you for the quick response. I ordered a few things I couldn't get at the US store. It was easier than I thought it would be!

You're welcome! :D