Guest CM Vic

�Official】HAF Stacker Owners Club

Method320    0

Yeah but as I said in the post previous to that last one I'm putting a 360 rad in the 915R, so that's out too. it's all good though. It would of been nice if they had given a second mount option for the lower cage in the 935 maybe a couple of inches closer to the PSU, but it is what it is. Kind of like how there's no hard reset switch, no case I've used has ever been perfect. For example I'm going to have to cut about 60-70% off the back end of the 5 1/4 cage in the 915R so that I can mount the 360 rad and also use my fan controller in the 915R. No biggy was kind of hoping Coolermaster would save me some work, but if it's not meant to be....

You don't need to cut anything. The 5.25 bay is screwed in. Just unscrew the front screws and take it out

Gezzer    3

You don't need to cut anything. The 5.25 bay is screwed in. Just unscrew the front screws and take it out

Actually I do have to cut it because the fan controller needs to mount in the front screw holes of the 5 1/4 cage. I guess I could try jury rigging something with wire or strapping to hold it in place, but it would look like :). I've got a dremel for modding and know a place with a metal cutting band saw, so it's all good.  :)

Method320    0

Actually I do have to cut it because the fan controller needs to mount in the front screw holes of the 5 1/4 cage. I guess I could try jury rigging something with wire or strapping to hold it in place, but it would look like :). I've got a dremel for modding and know a place with a metal cutting band saw, so it's all good.  :)

Ah, I see what you mean. Why not mount the fan controller in the 935 instead of the 915? Cable management reasons?

knud    129

Hello, 

I was wondering something, where the f--- do I buy the accessories if I live in Sweden? Since you cant register a Swedish address on the website I'm majorly confused xD

Specifically I want the I/O kit and the standalone kit. 

Thanks.

Have you tried the CM EU Parts shop link from my signature below?

Gezzer    3

Ah, I see what you mean. Why not mount the fan controller in the 935 instead of the 915? Cable management reasons?

Well my idea is pretty much for easier cleaning but I also think it'll just look better that way. I'm going to have the 360 in the 915 with the fan controller and have quick disconnects on the hoses between the 915 and the 935, plus just one semi easy to reach molex  connecting the controller to the PSU. So with three quick disconnects the 915 separates from the 935 so I can give it a real through cleaning. I'll even be able to still boot the computer while I'm cleaning if I want. l'll post a couple of pics if it turns out as good as I hope.

Method320    0

Well my idea is pretty much for easier cleaning but I also think it'll just look better that way. I'm going to have the 360 in the 915 with the fan controller and have quick disconnects on the hoses between the 915 and the 935, plus just one semi easy to reach molex  connecting the controller to the PSU. So with three quick disconnects the 915 separates from the 935 so I can give it a real through cleaning. I'll even be able to still boot the computer while I'm cleaning if I want. l'll post a couple of pics if it turns out as good as I hope.

That sounds pretty awesome. Definitely post some pictures up when you get all that set up. Quick disconnects from the 935 to the 915 sounds really cool. Might have to do that when I get to that point.

sg8berg1720    0

Hi all

Just got a HAF Stacker 935 for my 1st proper gaming build, anyone know where i can get 3 more hard drive cradles for this model case, ive looked around and cant find them

Spec:

AMD A10 6800K Black Edition 4.1GHz

Cooler Master Seidon 120V CPU Cooler

MSI A88X-G45 Motherboard

Haf Stacker 935 case

256GB Crucial MX100 SSD

850W EVGA Gold 2, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, ATX, PSU

Corsair Dominator Airflow ram cooling fans for ram

Edimax N300 Universal Wi-Fi Bridge

TP Link 300mbps wifi

Windows 8.1

VTX3D AMD Radeon R9 280 X-Edition Graphics Card (3GB, GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0)

Corsair Hydro H75 Liquid Cooler for Graphics card

NZXT G10 GPU Adapter for Graphics Card

32" led tv for main monitor

19" led monitor as 2nd 

2x 1TB WD Blue

1x 1TB WD Green

1x 1TB Seagate Baracuda 

1x 500GB Seagate Baracuda

Sound Blaster Recon 3d Fatal1ty Champion

DVDRW

BlurayRom

Sata Hotswap drive

2x Cold cathode Lights

Main Cpu runs under load at 49 - 51 degrees Celsius

Graphics cpu runs under load at 36 - 45 Degrees Celsius

A little pic of it so far attached

post-94658-0-22128700-1413127205_thumb.jpg

post-94658-0-54674300-1413127716_thumb.jpg

Gezzer    3

@sg8berg1720

You know if your willing to pay shipping I could send you the two I'm not going to use. Just send me a PM with info if your interested.