Guest CM Vic

�Official】HAF Stacker Owners Club

Mawu    0

Hello, i've just registered at this forum, because my stacker arrived this monday and to have the opportunity to ask several questions about the Stacker. 

1. In the EU-Store are no additional Sidepanel for the 915 or the 925 listed. Are there gonna be any replacement Sidepanels for the cases in the store?

2. On the Youtube-Channel "LinusTechTips" was said, that you wanted feedback for the planned additions of the Case and suggestions (I Think to have read somewhere that an alternate I/O Module was planned to turn on 3 Computers). Is there a specific Topic for that?

3. And Finally not a question for the Stacker, but is there a replacement Hot-Swap Drive Tray for the HAF-XB available? I could not find any in the EU-Store.

That's all for now. Thanks. 

ScienceBoy    2

Building my HAF Stacker (not finished yet :))

glad that rads can put at the front :D
DSC03096_zpsf37ed268.jpg

btw, i just realized, HAF Stacker's accecories doesn't include speaker for the motherboard?

DSC02584_zps501f8cba.jpg

ScienceBoy    2

Why would you need a motherboard speaker in this day and age.

i still using it until now, so i can know if there is a problem while boot :)

@xi@g@me    0

Hi,

I recently bought the HAF stacker 935 case, and want to mount my 2 PCs on it.

Had no problem with the mini ITX configuration, but for the ATX...

The specs says there is a tray for a 2'5 drive behind the M/B tray, but the manual does not give info of where it is and how to install the drive... I guess it uses the provided 4 rubber bushings, as for the HAF stacker 915F case. But I did not find any place where I could put these bushings and my SSD...

can you please provide me with info on how to install it ?

@xi@g@me    0

Hi, thanks for your very quick answer ! :)

So that's the place I thought it would be if I had to put it without the bushings... (and if my English is correct lol)

in that case, what are they used for ?

@xi@g@me    0

Indeed, but the provided 915 is the 915R in the 935 package, and I still did find 4 pieces of these rubber things. Which, according to the manual, are not featured with the 915R only. So I guess that they are to be used for the 925.

(manual says :

915F : 12 pieces (as you say, to install the drives);

915R : 0 pieces;

935 : 4 pieces.

)