Guest CM Vic

�Official】HAF Stacker Owners Club

billm    0

I bought the 935, 915R, and the 915F in order to fully populate them with 24 3.5" drives.  The reviews and the coolermaster website suggested this was possible, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the 4 extra 3.5" drive bay cages to make this possible?

1) What is the official name for the cage that holds three 3.5" drives?  For example, the 935 comes with 2 of them, and the 915s each had one.

2) How can I order the 4 cages I need in order to have 24 3.5" drive bays?

I tried looking at the parts replacement form, but I didn't get anywhere.

Thank You!

For those who might be interested, I bought this case with an Asrock Extreme11 which has 22 Sata ports.  Together with that and some sata controllers I have I hope to populate the 935 with 6 drives and each of the 915's with 9 drives each.

Guest CM Vic   
Guest CM Vic

Hi billm,

Do you live in U.S.?

If yes, we'll ask our US team for help.

Btw, there's no specific name for the 3.5" drive cage...

billm    0

Yes I live in the United States.  If you can help me to ask the right question of your U.S. team I would appreciate it!

P Hill    0

Is there going to be the equivalent of a stacker module for the HAF XB LAN Box.

I really like this form factor but I need 6 x internal 3.5" disk capacity.

zmcqdv    0

Hi all,

I am looking for a casing where it can house 24 over hard drives, and form factor eeb mobo (12"x13") - Asus Z9PE-D16
I saw that HAF Stacker 935 can do all this, but I can't find anywhere that it can fit this mobo size.

Any idea whether it can or any other recommendation of casing.
Any suggestions?

Should I get 2 PSU, if so what size?

build info:
20x 2.5" sas drives
4x 3.5" sas drives
2x xeon processors with noctua nh d14
128gb ram
lotsa fans to cool everything

thanks alot.

Fried    0

Well I just got my 945 together minus the rads and blocks. I checked the store I do not see any accessories except  the HAF Stacker 935 Stand Alone Kit(OEM) I was under the assumption everything would be available, Im looking for a windowed side panel for the 915F. I was going to make my own but saw this thread and wanted to wait and see before I started cutting my new case.

Well I just got my 945 together minus the rads and blocks. I checked the store I do not see any accessories except  the HAF Stacker 935 Stand Alone Kit(OEM) I was under the assumption everything would be available, Im looking for a windowed side panel for the 915F. I was going to make my own but saw this thread and wanted to wait and see before I started cutting my new case.

Hi Fried,

You can purchase that here:

http://www.cmstore-usa.com/haf-915-windowed-side-panel-oem/