Sign in to follow this  
CM Jerry

[Poll] Which product do you expect to see in 2014?

Which product do you expect most in 2014?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which product do you expect most in 2014?

• New Nepton Series
    • New Seidon Series
    • New TPC series
    • New V Series
    • New Hyper Series
    • New GeminII Series
    • New Vertex Series
    • New X Dream Series
    • New JetFlo Series

CM Jerry    43

Hello guys,

This year Cooler Master released many cooling products including Nepton series, Seidon series and some air cooling and made lots of noise in the market.

Even if Cooler Master leads the trade and always creates new technologies and products, we still wonder what the user's expectation is.

Please choose which product you expect in 2014 and reply the reason no matter the shape, fan size, RPM or others if possible.

You can vote 3 options once.

Probably the Seidon bec I had a chance to play with them.

If you'll ask me, I want the new Seidon to feature customization options. Replaceable pump frame (diff colors, textures etc), diff. lighting options to choose from, and the ability to replace the fluids if the user wanted to.

CM Jerry    43

Wow~if we I change the color of LED within the pump, it will be very cool!

I wanna change to red or green, it's awesome with my fans and chassis~ :P

PeterW    3

Without a doubt the JetFlo fans for sure. If I was interested in AIO watercooling units the Nepton series. Lastly the V series of PSUs.

I gotta admit that the JetFlo are my favourites and i'd like to see an updated product this year. I also like the TPC 812XS and the V8. 

• Upvote 1

CM Jerry    43

Indeed, the V8 is really a good product with its cool shape and outstanding performance.

Oh, don't forget CM Nepton series...

Ariolander    0

I am interested in the Nepton series but the entire reason I can't see myself making the jump is because there is such poor a selection of enthusiast 140mm fans on the market right now. For this reason, and this reason only I have to go with JetFlo as well.

I love the POM bearings, the CFM:RPM curve, internally lit LEDs, fully rubber mounts, and noise:performance ratio of the JetFlo line. They are clearly superior to any competitor's fans. Only downside is their intense power draw severely limits fan controller compatibility.

Maybe a CM line of case accessories beyond the Stacker module or :) maybe even a fan controller stacker module! JetFlo fans and possibly a Fan Controller rated to handle the JetFlo line!