CM Nick C

Silent Pro M2 1500W - What makes it good for Overclocking?

CM Nick C    4

Hi all,

I'd like to share the video that why the Silent Pro M2 1500W so special for OC. :D

What PSU overclockers need? You can see Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1500W PSU at many OC events/labs (Gigabyte, ASUS, G-skill & MSI)

post-112597-13880426765343_thumb.jpg

SPMII 1500W for Over-clocker is great choice.

PSU can unlock 12v OCP for CPU/VGA draw huge current by LN2.

More award it can check on HWBOT website.

heh, at 1500w that's getting to be the limit, if only because you can only pull so much from a normal outlet on a standard circut.

Fernando    2

Sorry if I ask here..can you guys tell me how long it will take to RMA this PSU? Whatis the procedure? Coz i live in another country.. Thanks

peck    0

ha arm a good luck I sent one in on the on the 15th of May my tracking number said they received it on the 20th of May it's now it's now the 22nd of June I'm Coolermaster Zarma status hasn't even switched from to received who messes army service is :) they don't take fucking online request they don't take phone calls they don't take nothing they take your :) and they disappear I'm surprised schoolmaster can even produced anything when I can't get on the fucking phone how does Newegg or tigerDirect anybody get new Coolermaster :) if nobody can fucking talk to anybody at Coolermaster :) them I've literally called those cocksucking motherfuckers 30 times of all times in the day when they would be open when they wouldn't be open even their army service their customer support just anything that they had options to make a phone call to I tried to call it you know what Cooler Master will never be in my house again

__iso__    0
Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2015 at 0:05 PM, peck said:

ha arm a good luck I sent one in on the on the 15th of May my tracking number said they received it on the 20th of May it's now it's now the 22nd of June I'm Coolermaster Zarma status hasn't even switched from to received who messes army service is :) they don't take fucking online request they don't take phone calls they don't take nothing they take your :) and they disappear I'm surprised schoolmaster can even produced anything when I can't get on the fucking phone how does Newegg or tigerDirect anybody get new Coolermaster :) if nobody can fucking talk to anybody at Coolermaster :) them I've literally called those cocksucking motherfuckers 30 times of all times in the day when they would be open when they wouldn't be open even their army service their customer support just anything that they had options to make a phone call to I tried to call it you know what Cooler Master will never be in my house again

fucking heII!!  i don't own anything from CoolerMaster yet and was considering buying a PSU for the 1st time.  right now, not off to a good start considering i can't find their MasterWatt Maker 1500 anywhere--not even on their own shop!  and if that's how bad customer support is, then i say ':) that' and am gonna go with Corsair.  

Edited by __iso__