Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Vaught

[TOWER MOD] IRONMAN BUILD ***COMPLETE**

Finally got the stuff from Lutro0 today. Got a long day ahead of me sleeving and whatnot. I'm gonna finalize some things and it should be mostly completed within the next few days. I am very excited to finally see this build done. I also am going to post the final pics within the next few days. :cheers::cheers:

Sorry everybody for lapse of updating. Been pretty with stuff outside the build especially with Christmas coming up. I do have everything sleeved and I'm pretty excited to see this build finished. I am working over time to get pictures up. Thanks everyone for the views and the support. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have been procrastinating long enough lol I have posted the final pics on my flickr as my pics have as large resolution. I am not by any means a profession photographer so these pics are the best I could do. Good luck to everyone out there competing...Oh and I have few additions and subtractions I did because it looks a little better with or without them. I did however add a Corsair H100i as a CPU cooler (caught it on sale lol). Thanks

11.jpg

• Upvote 1

CM Glenn    7

This build is awesome! I'll make sure to share this on our social media channels!