Sign in to follow this  
CM Ray

2013 Case Mod Competition - Questions or Feedback Post Here!

ggsonic    0

Any Cooler Master product is ok including thermal paste, fans, etc., but if possible something a little more obvious showing Cooler Master :) Pictures of all components by competition deadline, which is 1/31.

Will do. Thanks. :mrgreen:

CM Ray    20
Hey,

I dont get a confirmation, that I have joined the competition succesfully.

Sorry everyone, there was no confirmation mail this time around. We'll make sure an email is sent out next time we run a contest like this.

Cooler Master needs to do something about all these spammers. It doesn't look good for a technology company to be losing this kind of battle (which you clearly are losing). While I'm at it...Noobs need to learn how to post photos. Good luck to all!

Kuma Inu    0

Sry if i post it.. but the site has much spam... then... 2013 spam competition... LOL ... you need to fight against it.. :) ... we feel more comfortable if you do it... :twisted::albino::)

CM Ray    20
May I ask when will other builds be posted on entries page?

As long as you post the entire worklog up by end of the contest, Jan 31st, it's fine. But of course we'd encourage you to share the progress earlier if possible.