Sign in to follow this  
mpetroul

Cosmos 2 parts replacement

mpetroul    0

I have had multiple part requests in for months at a time. I have been trying to get two things replaced a failed fan controller and the rubber grommets that pass wiring between the motherboard sides internal to my Cosmos 2 case.

I received an envelope that had a couple small grommets for the usb/watercooling pass through at the back of the case, but that isnt what I needed. \When I asked about it again, i receieved an email stating that the parts were sent out. They were not.

So it doesnt look to me that my message was even read.

I paid a lot of money for this case and I have been very patient in trying to get parts for this case, but I am really surprised to have it falling apart after such a short time of owning it and then to have support be almost non-existent.

Does anyone know how to get service and support for Coolermaster products other than submitting a parts request?

I have tried and tried that avenue and it is not working out for me. This is my third Cosmos Case and I thought this was going to be the best one yet, but it is turning out to be a major headache and the Corsair 900 is looking better and better.

Thanks in advance,

Mike