zippox

Storm QuickFire TK does not allow numpad + or enter

ZUGA    0

I do not know how to use the DEL key to enter the BIOS of my PC

QF-TK

There is a setting in BIOS which allow to change default state of numlock(on/off) on computer start. As you know, when numlock is OFF then you can use DEL key, so if numlock set to ON in your BIOS, then you out of luck.

I had to reset my BIOS, because there where no other keyboards around.

One can not avoid the key "DEL"

3.2  BIOS setup program

A BIOS setup program is provided for BIOS item modification. When you start up the 

computer, the system provides you with the opportunity to run this program. Press <Del> 

during the Power-On Self-Test (POST) to enter the Setup utility. Otherwise, POST continues 

with its test routines.

If you wish to enter Setup after POST, press <Ctrl> + <Alt> + <Delete>, or press the reset 

button on the system chassis to restart the system. You can also turn the system off and then 

turn it back on to restart the system. Do this last option only if the first two failed.

There is a setting in BIOS which allow to change default state of numlock(on/off) on computer start. As you know, when numlock is OFF then you can use DEL key, so if numlock set to ON in your BIOS, then you out of luck.

I had to reset my BIOS, because there where no other keyboards around.

thanks  Zuga
I moved bios <numlock> <OFF> works well   :)
  • Upvote 1

Pclinde    197

thanks  Zuga
I moved bios <numlock> <OFF> works well   :)

Thanks Zuga, and thanks for the update Emanuele!

• Upvote 1

fabiorem    0

Im looking forward to buy this keyboard in ABNT2 format, brown-switches with white light, and I want to known if this issue was fixed for those keyboards, if I can use the right enter with numpad disabled. 

Also I want to known if those keys 1 and 3 in the numpad can be used with numpad off. I usually play with arrow keys and those extra keys would be a nice addition. 

patrikhl    0

I own a Storm Quickfire TK with brown switches and my right '+' and 'Enter' buttons work whether numlock is enabled or not, so they might have updated this? I bought the keyboard in the end of December last year.

Exposed    0

Guessing nothing ever came of this? I have 3 quickfire tks, 1 has enter key that works when numlock is off but the other 2 don't work. It's very frustrating that it has not be addressed and pretty much tossed under the bus :(

CM Bram    35

Hi Joe,

Are these fairly old TKs already? As we did address this request for already quite a while on new ones.

Regards,
Bram