zippox

Storm QuickFire TK does not allow numpad + or enter

zippox    0

When the NUMLK button is enabled (so the Up, Down, Left, Right, Ins, Home, etc buttons are enabled) then the Numpad's enter and + key are disabled and do not transmit any signal (so key remapping software wouldn't help).

Would I be able to suggest a firmware upgrade that allows at least the return button on the numpad to work while the NUMLK is enabled? I find myself constantly trying to press that enter key all of the time and would be very convenient if it worked.

ZUGA    0

I own Quick Fire TK and Quick Fire TK Stealth.

Problem that you described apply only to regular version! On Stealth version enter key works fine with arrow keys enabled. Used both keyboards on Mac and PC.

Do not know how similar those two keyboards inside, how compatible they firmwares are... lack of backlit on Stealth version is obvious.

It would be great if CM would look into this.

May be there is a way to flush Stealth firmware to regular version? I would sacrifice backlit for functional right enter without hesitation.

DDCase    0

Same here, enter not working. Other forums suggests its can be fixed with firmware update. Im still looking for one, tho.

Pclinde    197

Hi,

I forwarded it. Sorry, haven't seen this post before.

Cheers, Pim

flyman    0

Hi, I just bought this keyboard and I was wondering the same thing about the numpad Enter key being disabled while numlock is OFF. I want to use the numpad Enter key while numlock is off.

Hello

model TK

I have a similar problem, when my PC does not boot because I can choose the tati arrow above and below do not work, what can I do?

Thank You

Pclinde    197

Forwarded this, waiting for a response.