Sign in to follow this  
PuzZah

Dual CPU Water Cooling

Mr. Miyagi    2

Well, I'm just giving him information. He might be running a server or is going to.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

home servers rarely require such a system, and are the fx-51's two way? i didnt know they still made them. he should just get a single cpu system. and asus do a xeon board which is atx and its the new nocona xeons

Mr. Miyagi    2

Yeah, that's why I said "most" are E-ATX. I would recomend getting different AMD 64 CPU because AMD doesn't support the FX-51 any more.

Johan    0
as i sad to johan, you can go with asetek waterchill. i have a kit from that company and the installation isn't very diffucult at all. here's a link from where i bought it - http://www.chillblast.com

if you want to find other reseller's go on http://www.asetek.com and click on how to buy.

hope this helps :wink:

And that's what I did... All things are installed and tested... NB, CPU and VPU has all a dash of fluid running above them. It is silent, a pressure of 3.5 bars, clean and though. Aquagate was an option before like I have mentioned to have two Gates running... But as it seems at the moment Aquagate is not fully up to standard since many of the topics here are complaints from broken water blocks, corrosion to noisy pumps.

Don't get me wrong, CM rocks in many areas and are above many others. But the problems with Aquagate should be looked into and seen as constructive...complaints.

ninuhadida    0

hdd water blocks :D

probably next thing that waterchill is coming with next is a water cooled psu !

Johan    0
hehe, have fun!

next thing to get, hdd blocks! :D

No no... HDD I don't give a dime about... However, I have figured out my next step since now this current set-up is working just great... You know, you get something together, test it, play it and then what?

At least for me there will be a vacuum since the project is done... Therefore, my next step will be to add on thermoelectric cooling...either with a "main cooler" or individual plates for the VPU and CPU. NB will remain the same though.