Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

PICTURES OF BLUE WAVEMASTER & New Cables & Dual Stor

Platinum    0

Oh. allso do you have a Release time for the 120mm Fan's? thos would be a good replacment for a few of my Cases that run 120mm Fan's.

No rush.

As of right now these are just sample unit. I do not have the exact ETA for you. I just got it today when my boss brought them back on his trip back to Taiwan. I will post here ASAP i get the date for you.

Karma Ghost    0
As of right now these are just sample unit. I do not have the exact ETA for you. I just got it today when my boss brought them back on his trip back to Taiwan. I will post here ASAP i get the date for you.

Working for CM must be the coolest job ever.... :shock:

After an house testing the dual storm, I've came to a conclusion that this will be my new CPU cooling fan. Loud? Yes but bearable. Powerful? 6000 RPM!! Look and feel? I must say this is the best looking yet stand out CPU/Case fan every. I like the 4 bright glowing LED lights at the top of the unit. If anyone want more pics of the dualstorm or any other new products just let me know and I will post them.

Karma Ghost    0
After an house testing the dual storm, I've came to a conclusion that this will be my new CPU cooling fan. Loud? Yes but bearable. Powerful? 6000 RPM!! Look and feel? I must say this is the best looking yet stand out CPU/Case fan every. I like the 4 bright glowing LED lights at the top of the unit. If anyone want more pics of the dualstorm or any other new products just let me know and I will post them.

Do we have a dB rating at high speed?

The website only states the minimum dB.

Hello Karma,

The dBA rating that I tested was 42 dBA. It is loud because you have two fans running. But let me tell you this, it is strong enough to keep you cool on a hot day.