Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

PICTURES OF BLUE WAVEMASTER & New Cables & Dual Stor

I just received the Blue WaveMaster today from Taipei! I'm taking some High Res pictures now and I will post it ASAP. Hey Grump or Karma, Could you guys help me host these images? Thanks!

-The paint on this case is exceptional! Very high gloss automotive paint job.

I just opened up the case and found 2 white boxes labeled to me. Inside are 120mm fans with different colors. (pink, red, purple, white, green, orange, and blue).

I cracked the second box opened and found inside there are CM new products. There are LED light up USB, Firewire, SATA and IDE cables. I will also take pictures of these so you guys can see.

I feel like a kid again. I was looking through the box with cables and guess what I found in there. The DUAL STORM fan! I'm going to test the speed and noise of this unit and will report to you guys soon. I couldn't resist so I went to the back warehouse and tested this out. The lowest setting is at 3100rpm and the highest is 6100! This unit is even quieter than the Jet series!

Platinum    0
Here is the pics! Enjoy! Will have high res pics when I find some good hosting. THanks

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubima ... d_=8958167

Post on my Website - You can post anything you would like I got unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Space. Just a Offer Just Post in the Images Section in the Forum .. I will give ya Right's to the Section soon as you contact me.

Platinum    0

All Pic's been Moved to the Cooler Master Section now -- All Old Link's will work just wont take you to Forum's itself. Enjoy have fun.

PS. I really want thos CM. SATA Cable's :twisted: