Sign in to follow this  
MikeMaat

(SCRATCH BUILD) -= COSMOS S3 =- FINISHED !!!!!

Recommended Posts

MikeMaat    1

So today I start with the plumbing part, as you can see I will NOT be using ordinary tubing but real copper tubes 8) also my first time been doing that lol :mrgreen: it’s not that hard bud you need to keep some golden rules in the back off your head or it will surely leak all over the place :lol: . With the right tools and Bits power stuff I went for it ... with this result.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

With some 3M Di-noc carbon foil everything looks much nicer 8)

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

Tomorow is one of the BIG days, I will have my sandblasted case back so I can start building everything back UP :cheers:

TO BE .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

Hi everyone, This will be one of the two last worklog updates that I will post TODAY and later (tonight) I will post my FINAL Photoshoot Pictures 8)

I now I do not have much time anymore but I asked and we will have the entire day (07/12/2012) to fost our final pictures :wink: ....luckly because I still have some work to do lol :lol:

So I will start explaning what you see on the folowing pictures..... Enjoy

As I said the case whent to the sandblastingshop with this as the result ...not bad I must say 8)

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

It was a little to rough so I used this brush to smooth it up

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

So then it was about time to assemble everything like I would. The Black & Grey combination looks good :D

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

Time to modify my reservoir/pump part, love this thing even more now 8)

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

Gonna look much cooler with the LED's in it he 8)

DSC_0048.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

HARDWARE & PLUMBING TIME :twisted:

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

TUBE TIME !!

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

Sooo thats all for now, see you back in a couple hours for the last worklog update and than laterone "THE FINAL PHOTOSHOOT" 8)

STAY TUNNED PLZ ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

WOOOHOE :cheers: What a day !!!

I hade no time anymore to post my final worklogupdate and decided to go full trhrotle to the end .... So here they are my FINAL PICTURES enjoy !!!

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

OK that's it for now hope you love it :wink:

GRTZZZZZ MikeMaat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeMaat    1

Congratulations to you all moderators :cheers: You where all verry good and disurve all a prize for your hard work! :cheers:

To bad the best didn't won ... but the most populair on Facebook did :roll:

Kind regards MikeMaat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dobrinhrkr    0

Votes on facebook are just 30% of the overall score. The rest 70% are the jury team.

So nothing is decided yet, but I guess today we will find out who won :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this